Whispering Pine - El Dorado Hills, CA

Great home for anyone!

My dad has been a resident here for several years. The home is owned by a wonderful person who goes above and beyond for her residents. Her staff care for my dad like he was their own. When my dad needs to visit the doctor, they are willing to help take him. If he needs a sample dropped at the lab they are always taking care of it. They don't charge you extra if you need help, their residents all have been there for multiple years. Each resident has their own room, none share. Food is great and my dad is a big eater! I would highly recommend this location.

No pets allowed; no activities other than TV and cards.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

That was the worst palce I have ever been. It was clean and neat, and the home itself was very nice. You walk in beautiful home, but little did I know how horrible it would be. Russian people own it and you couldn't understand half of them. The food was greasy, fried food that looked like [removed]. Everytime he would go to the bathroom, they never helped him. I would ask if they had walked him that day, because everytime I was there he was in the fetal position in bed. By the time he left, he could hardly stand up by himself anymore. When he had just gotten back from the hospital for dehydration, I asked them if they had given him any water. The girl said thaty they didn't have any water! There's water in the sink... They weren't giving him any water! He has a machine for COPD, and there were so many cuts in the cord, the machine was out in the garage and they kept closing the door on it. The got ahold of my husbands pills after he moved out, and said that they had lost them. They were $1000 to replace, so I told them that they would have to give me $1000, and they "found" them right away. They had been giving them to another patient! Never, ever go there!

Whispering Pine Senior Village can provide the affordability in senior housing that many families need. This is a housing center that is located in rural Oregon, but is still within walking distance to the local library. Residents call this home, and senior living can provide all of the amenities of home, and more. Only 35 miles away from Portland, residents can visit the big city on schedule trips throughout the year. We senior living with landscaped grounds to enjoy. Activities are planned throughout the week, and residents can choose which activities that they want to be a part of. An exercise room can provide a way for residents to stay active, and many love to walk the grounds as a form of exercise and recreation in our independent living community. Senior care involves much more than assistance with daily living, there are also unique opportunities for residents to gather for potlucks, and game nights. Residents also enjoy movies together in the afternoons. There are many opportunities to build friendships with others right inside the home environment. Our assisted living can ensure that residents have a specific plan on the amount of care that is needed. Senior citizens can be monitored to ensure that they receive more care when the time comes. Many elderly residents enjoy the freedom that can come with an apartment where they have their own kitchen, and can take care of their basic needs unassisted. Small pets are even welcome, and this can prevent the separation of a pet and senior when they move from their home.