Orbison Oasis Home Care LLC - Folsom, CA

Orbison Oasis Home Care LLC - Folsom, CA has yet not published prices.

My father moved into Orbison Oasis Home Care from living on his own with his wife. He was pale, weak, and very, very sick. The staff gave him complete individualized love and care. Within a week his cheeks were rosy, he was walking better and we had our Dad back. The staff was amazing, his depends were changed right on time, he showered every day. My father and my entire family credits Orbison with saving his life. The individualized care sets this care facility apart. He moved to a much larger facility to be with his wife and he is always wet, care instructions are forgotten. We wish we could move him back. You can't go wrong with [name removed] and [name removed] and their team caring for your loved ones.

I toured this facility as a potential site for my Mother. It was in a very nice neighborhood, facility had a separate entrance and was very clean. Patients were finishing lunch, the rooms were very clean, nice furniture and separate bathrooms. Shower facilities were nice. Recommend them to potential clients.

Beautiful, clean facility. Each rm. with toilet and sink. Insufficient staff for John's needs: 1 person staff with poor English. Rns. not visible from center area.