Brookdale Folsom - Folsom, CA

Brookdale Folsom - Folsom, CA has yet not published prices.

This place is not so well organized. There are too many units, thus elevators can be very busy, especially during meal times.

Feels like home

My mom was so used to living on her own in a big house with a lot of land and this transition wasn’t easy but she felt right at home the minute she got there. I really like that there is a hospital right across the street. When my Mother fell, the community was wonderful. They called the ambulance right away and they were there within minutes. If this fall would have happened at home, it would have been a lot worse. The staff is fabulous and they communicate very well with me. She loves the food and the activities like crafts and games. She loves that she has the ability to go outside and get fresh air. They leave the doors open for the sun to come through and get fresh air. The last time my mom was there they had construction going on to update the building. But they did do a good job in cornering it off and keeping it clean. My mom looked great when she was there and you could tell it made a difference for her to feel like she was at home. I really recommend them.

Nice Community and Staff

This is a pretty nice community with nice staff. I like the staff who are on the Memory Care side. I get to talk with them when I am there. My mom has a pretty small room with assistance from the staff.

The Community Has Awesome Staff

The staff and caregivers are awesome and doing fine with my mother-in-law. They are very helpful and I think what they do is pretty darn good. The place is clean and lovely.

Really likes the environment!!

My mom really seems to be liking her new living environment and has made a smooth adjustment with the help with all of the staff. She really likes the location is convenient for her and she has been getting all of the assistance that she had needed prior to the move. The food looks good and edible it just seems a little limited on the options. I like that they also cater activities to her mobility and give her different options she can enjoy even with her disability.

Great Nursing and Rehab Staff !!

The meals they have been serving have been great. The chef is very good at making adjustments to the meals to make sure the residents are satisfied with there dinning experience. There is a variety of different activities throughout the week including my mothers favorite bingo. I would recommend this community to family members and friends.

Very Clean

The Brookdale Folsom facility is very clean. Almost all of what I know is from what my loved one who is staying there has told me and he seems to enjoy the place very much and I can not think of any improvements.

Friendly, communicative staff

Our experience with Brookdale Folsom has been a good one, overall. The staff is friendly and professional, and I really appreciate the degree of communication they maintain with families. They've always gotten in touch with us immediately if issue comes up. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I think they take good care of the people who live here.

I definitely would recommend them

Brookdale Folsom was great. The facility was very clean. The staff was very nice. It was an all around good experience. I have no complaints. I definitely would recommend them.

Very Impressed

It was impressive to myself and my brother that they really know their residents. It is not even just the medical staff, it is everybody there. They try to keep them active and offer them all these things to do.

So far so good!

My loved one hasn't been here long, but so far I'd say everything has gone very well! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff have been pleasant and very accommodating to any requests we've made of them. My loved one really seems happy here!

they've been great

The people at Brookdale Folsom have been great. They have all been very nice and friendly, and the facility itself is very clean and well kept. I am still trying to get my mother used to the idea that this is her new home and it has been a little challenging at times, but as far as Brookdale Folsom themselves are concerned, they are doing an excellent job.

This was a beautiful facility we really liked the looks of it.

This was a beautiful facility we really liked the looks of it. It was definitely in the running. We just toured so I am not sure what the care and activities would have been like but it was very nice.

Positive Experience!

We've been very impressed with how friendly and attentive the staff has been. It's been a very positive experience! The activities are very stimulating. There's a full time activities director. We've seen some of the crafts the residents have made, and we've seen lots of residents up and around. On Friday afternoons, they have a "happy hour", and we've seen at least 25 residents at them. The atmosphere of the community is cozy, and you feel like you're in someone's living room. We've eaten there several times and we were extremely impressed with the food! They are refurbishing and repainting the common areas, which are already nice as it is. The walls are not scuffed or chipped, and they keep the property really nice. The rooms are a little small, but overall, it's been a great experience!

This community's greatest a...

This community's greatest asset is the proximity to medical care - right across the street. Staff and Director very personable. Nice arrangement where residents can walk either inside or outside in a circle-pattern so will not get lost. Drawbacks were that there is no community transportation on weekends. There are religious services onsite but no transportation to churches on Sunday. This facility will be starting a major upgrade this month. Good location, but didn't want our mom in the middle of the renovation.

Nice place but the 1 bedroo...

Nice place but the 1 bedroom is very small. Bathroom has no counter space near sink. Would need to add a some type of storage in the bathroom. Too far from home.

Nice People but Old Facility

I didn't like place. It was sad. The people there were very nice but the facility is old and when I walked in I got the feeling that it's a place where people go to wait to die. Again, that nothing to do with the staff. The people were very nice, friendly and very open and gave me a tour and followed up with me and everything but this just wasn't a place that I wanted to put my mom.

Good tour & very informative. Staff w...

Good tour & very informative. Staff was pleasant. Nice facility & will probably take advantage of the nurse evaluation to determine what additional services my Mom may need so as I can get a bottom line on the total cost.

Studio $3100 + Care (care levels: 5...

Studio $3100 + Care (care levels: 525, 775, 1025, 1275, 1500) probably 1025 level per nurse. Appt with director on Monday was excellent, left $500 hold deposit (refundable)

Beautiful place, facilities well take...

Beautiful place, facilities well taken care of. Nice selection of room layouts. Staff really seems to care a log about the residents. Lots of daily activities, special events, etc. They have a "mother" hen program when resident first arrive to help get them oriented. Staff ratio seemed good, 1 to 6-8 residents.

Very nice place and friendly, engaged...

Very nice place and friendly, engaged staff. Probably out of our price range.

Brookdale Folsom is an assisted living and memory care community located in Folsom, California. While Folsom may be best known for its prison, Folsom Prison, the city is a vibrant and thriving metropolis located in the state capital of Sacramento. Folsom has a historic downtown area with shopping and dining and boasts over 30 miles of bike trails throughout the city. Brookdale Folsom is the largest retirement community in Folsom and has an ideal location near Mercy Folsom Hospital as well as local shopping and dining.

At Brookdale Folsom, residents receive highly personalized care services in a home-like community. Our continuum of services gives residents peace of mind, knowing that if their needs should change, their home remains the same.

Our community is centered around the city's largest and oldest oak tree, giving many apartment homes a beautiful courtyard view. Set on well-manicured grounds featuring walking trails and beautiful gardens, Brookdale Folsom offers a luxurious retirement with services and amenities, including:

Full-service dining room and a private dining room to celebrate family events
Alarmed exterior doors
A choice of different apartment-style floor plans and layouts
Pet-friendly senior living