A long overdue thank you

My sister was a resident of Adinas for a long period of time, she was well treated,as all the residents were, I was there numerous times during her stay and found Nic & Eliana always busy preparing healthful & delicious meals, making sure everyone was happy. There is a warm "family feel" to the home & always immaculately clean no matter when I dropped by. I was notified immediately of any health concerns and found the two of them to be very conscientious & knowledgable concerning medications, being in the medical field as a nursing instructor made me more aware of how one handles the responsibility of this task.
When my sisters condition required more skilled nursing, Eliana always called to ask about her, sending her greetings and prayers. This is a caring and devoted couple, I will always be grateful to them.

Adina Home Care was our answer to prayer

My mom was living independently, driving ang very alert when she broke her hip and was unable to live alone. We were so happy when we met nick and Elena and went through their home with my mom. She was so happy living there for over two years. They are the most loving and caring couple. Every chance we get we tell people about their care home. They are five star all the way.

I had such a wonderful experience with my mom at adina's home care. She was in their care for over two years. Except for my mom having a problem walking after a fall and a broken hip she had a very sharp mind. I visited at least two to three times a week and always found the care and attention to everyone wonderful. My mom could not say enough about how happy she was. I have recommended their care to many of my friends and am thankful for the love and care they gave my mom.

GO VISIT THIS GROUP FIVE STAR HOME !

I would HIGHLY recommend this group senior home..you won't be sorry having your loved one live here....In 2010 my mother was 96 years old, she had fallen down and had surgery on her femur..non-weight bearing and coming out of rehab center. She needed a LOT of TLC...The owners, Nic and Elena are a religious couple -- VERY caring, wonderful caregivers and were SO good to my mother and took such wonderful care of her... I can't say enough good things about them..Elena home cooked all meals -and was so sweet to all the ladies..Go visit their home and you will see what I'm talking about...I knew the minute I met this couple and saw their home this was the right place for my beloved mom...

Adina Care Home is a Great Place

My 97 year old mother is cared for by Adina Care Home since 2007. It is my experience that she gets the best of care there. I do not think she would be alive today it were not for great care Nick & Ileana Lup give her. They always treat their residents with the utmost respect and are always friendly and kind. You could not find a more caring home for a parent or loved one. The residence is always very clean and room temperatures are keep in a comfortable range. There is a lot of one on one interaction during the day that is rare at institutional type facilities.

Bad Experience

My aunt used to live there and they were screamed at and yelled at if they didn't finish their meals. She gave the meds to the people at night. There were a lot of violations. I called in report and now she has to take classes to keep her license.

Nicolae Lup

We are disappointed to read this review since we thought we left off on a good note with your family. We pride ourselves in taking great care of our residents and keeping their environment clean and safe. Your aunt had broken some of our home's rules and therefore we felt she wasn't the right fit for our homecare. We gave the meds at night per your aunt's request, even though it was against the rules. We've learned from our mistakes and will not repeat them. We did receive a visit from licensing because of your call and after licensing looked into the issue and talked to some of the other residents, they came to the conclusion that none of the residents were mistreated. We're sorry it didn't work out in our home and we hope you found the right place for your aunt!

It seemed like a nice home and the co...

It seemed like a nice home and the couple was very nice.

Adina Home Care is a family owned facility. We take great pride in the care and environment that we provide for our residents. We believe that this home provides "a home away from home",with excellent care and a loving home environment. The facility is located in the beautiful Folsom area.