Prairie City Landing - Folsom, CA

Prairie City Landing - Folsom, CA has yet not published prices.

This place is so nice, I wouldn't mind living here

We were going to move my Mother-in-law in here but it ultimately did not work out. However, everyone was nice and very helpful. The building is brand new and looked very clean. The rooms were very nice, small but comfortable. They offered 3 different dining rooms: a bistro, a café, and a fine dining area. The menus had a lot of options to choose from and if we ever wanted to have a party, and had a family recipe we wanted to use, we were told the cook would make it. They had a lot of activities available to participate in including a movie theater, an in-house salon and masseuse, a gym, a craft room, and they would take the residents out. There was a big-screen TV in the lobby that showed the calendar of events so you could see what events were taking place and when. It was a very nice facility.

Extremely Warm Welcome & Terrific Accommodations

We were provided the information regarding Prairie City Landing for an immediate relocation of my mom, whose home burned down suddenly in the Santa Rosa firestorm. [Removed] at Prairie City Landing was extremely helpful and accommodating, even offering a respite apartment, fully furnished, for an immediate arrival (mom escaped the fire with nothing but her pajamas). Mom has since moved into her own apartment (with one dog), which is spacious, brand new clean, and with excellent lighting. She has been enjoying the variety of social activities and field trips, and has been very happy with the quality and variety of food, musical entertainment, and other services, including access to lectures at the Folsom State College. Prairie City Landing offers preventative / wellness programs, activity and socialization, with transitional care as needed, giving our family great "peace of mind".

Gorgeous! State of the Art living for seniors. If you can afford it, this is where you should live.

Prairie City Landing accidentally double-booked the same tour time, but once the tour got started my sister's reaction was very positive - new, clean, super nice. She talked to a couple of residents who said they love it at Prairie. My sister said if up to her she might indeed pick Prairie, but not sure my parents will because they are so unfamiliar with the Folsom area and were hoping to be closer to Auburn.