Washington Center - Argyle, NY

Washington Center - Argyle, NY has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall, it was good. I just never heard anything from them.

Review of Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

There are some people we know there, and it's been a good experience. Once in a while it's a long time to get a call light answered. I was amazed with how clean it is. The food looks look good, but my loved one doesn't have an appetite. She eats in her room, and they deliver it on time. I had some cake one day and it was good. They have been responsive.

Review of Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The experience has been fine as far I can see. My loved one is receiving therapy but it is only his second day. He is mostly here for therapy and does not require a lot of nursing care. Everyone has been friendly. It is clean- both throughout the facility and in his room. I would also like to mention that I really like that they offer the laundry service. He's enjoyed the food so far. They have answered any questions I have had so far.

Review of Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff is fantastic. The care is excellent but the condition of the facility could be better. The rooms need some updating. I do feel as though they are grossly understaffed but then again to my understanding this is an issue everywhere. The nurses are excellent. Then there can be the issue of "we'll get to you we are just assisting someone else right now" because they are understaffed and cannot come right away. She’s very satisfied with her meals actually. She is enjoying them. They are good about the communication.