Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Holyoke, MA

Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Holyoke, MA has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's very clean and pleasant and the people are very nice. Especially the therapist is very understanding. The phone by his bed does not work and we reported it and it is still not working.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are "up and bubbly" people. Everyone can't help you enough. I am new at this, so it's good that they will talk and explain thing to you. People go out of their way to help you. It's a very family oriented place. I haven't seen a single person without a smile on their face. I do therapy with my dog, so I visit other facilities like this one all the time. This one is very clean. Today, I arrived and the therapy woman was there and she explained everything she was doing and what her thoughts were.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff seem really nice. Every time they have a question they have called me. The last place she was at, she only had complaints. She has not complained at Mont Marie at all.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The people are friendly and she is happy there. They are kind. The staff is very nice and always polite.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care that they were giving my son was good. It was really good food. Communication was very good.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's good overall. The food is excellent.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have been very good. The people are very nice to my mom and very attentive.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like it, it is a great place. The staff is very friendly, and very nice. They are working on getting mom to eat more.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is safe and the care is pretty good. I think my mother would say that the therapists are fabulous, and they are. The nurses are pretty attentive. I think staffing issues bring it down, in particular the quality of the care from certain individuals. Some people are stellar, but there are others who are not. We have been there before and the staff was better. There has been a change in the staff and the people are different. Considering it's an older building that has a little bit of an institutional feeling to it, it's clean. You also have options to private rooms. We also like that the rooms are near each other, so there is always somebody around.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab department is great! Everything is clean! So far they have been pretty good. Every time I go she's clean, they give her her meds and meals on time. Everything is clean. The bathrooms and the patients. My mom told me that the meals are great. They have been pretty good with communication, not like the other place we were at before.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everywhere I looked it was very clean. Some nurses were great and some he would ask for things and they never came back. Some laughed at him for some of his requests. Others were very helpful. Overall seemed conscientious. The front desk was polite and helpful. But the CAs that brought the food were not helpful. Therapy was sometimes too strong but he liked the therapists. Some were really great. One helped him with his breakfast. Their food was not good. And other issues as well. He requested not to go back there. He was on a special diet and was given the wrong food all the time even after bringing it up several times.

Mont Marie provides world-class rehabilitation and skilled nursing services to the greater Holyoke community. Built on the compassionate tradition of our founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph, we have provided outstanding healthcare for over a century.

At Mont Marie, we help ease your transition from hospital to home as you regain your strength, and offer a full spectrum of medical care in an encouraging, family-like environment.

Please visit our website or schedule a visit to learn more about our exceptional healthcare services.