Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Holyoke, MA

Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Holyoke, MA has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The communication has been pretty good. The meals have been good but we have been having some diet issues.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one thinks the therapy is excellent. He loves everybody that takes care of him. The meals are very good, he likes it. I wish the doctors would tell me more. He is very satisfied there!

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

I cannot tell you how much Mont Marie has put my mind at ease. I love my uncle and I know that he is being so well taken care of here. I visit the facility every day and there has not been one negative thing I could say. Really, the staff is outstanding and have been there every step of the way for both my uncle and our family. There has been absolutely nothing I could possibly point out. We have been nothing but happy. They keep it so clean. They have been doing a good job with his meals even with his dietary restrictions. They have great communication when I am there.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one is getting stronger and doing pretty good in therapy. Everyone seems pretty nice. They are being nice to her and that is what counts. She likes the meals.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one spoke most highly about the therapy services here. She seems satisfied and she has certainly not anything negative she has mentioned. The staff is quite friendly here! The cleanliness is excellent! Some meals were not the best. I have not heard much from them.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The therapist is very down to Earth and explains everything to me. I think her nurses are good but they are a little noisy in the hallways. I have noticed a few things on the floor. The communication is pretty good but they have not contacted me when I am not there with my loved one.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I think it is a very nice place and the people are very nice and helpful. Everybody says hello to you and it is a homey place. Everyone my loved one has been in contact with has been friendly. He is very happy there as far as happy can be when you are not well. He really likes it over there. It is very clean.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is wonderful and it is a great place and that is why we picked it. The nurses do a great job. They are on top of their game and are great. Everyone is wonderful. I was there for breakfast and they look great.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would recommend the facility. I am very pleased with the nursing care. There is a head nurse that is there is great. The friendliness can be uneven. It is clean. She seemed pleased with her meal. She said she was not eating lunch too much but then when I saw her she was eating.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are taking very good care of my loved one and the staff is helpful. It is a nice place. That is very good and she gets therapy every day. I assume it is fine and she seems to be doing okay. They are very friendly and helpful. It is spotless and very clean. I have not seen her eat but she said the food is good. The communication is very good.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am pleased with everyone over there at Mont Marie. It is nicely kept and they are very pleasant. They make sure my loved one is very comfortable. The nurses have been very good and she knows them by name. We have been very happy. She had a very loud roommate and my brother asked to move her and they moved her in ten minutes. It is very clean and very well kept up. She actually likes the food and she is kind of picky.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They give good personal care and they genuinely care about the patients. They even have activities! She said the care and food are good. Both the nurses and aides are very kind there. It is pretty good and they are constantly cleaning. I have only been there for a small portion of one meal. They have music in the dining room. They have a nice chapel there and nuns who volunteer to help. It is very good for religious minded. They tell me how she is doing and I go there every day. They know what is going on with the patient. I talk to the nurses and they are very aware of all sorts of aspects of the daily activities.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

He has an appetite and he is eating everything. My children have gone and questioned the nurse but otherwise, I would prefer a little more contact from the facility.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses seem to be very good. My loved one has said less than positive about some of the aides.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The physical therapy lady has been very nice and supportive. There are some nurses that are better than others. The beginning process was unclear to us at first.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, it was good but I have not had communication except when I am there.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is feeling better now. The facility is clean and the meals are good. The nursing care is okay as well.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall it was good. I am impressed with their communication. The nurses are friendly and available to talk to. The facility was very clean.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It has been good. The staff is responsive to any questions that we have. Majority of the time they come help him at a reasonable time. There are times when he is hitting his buzzer and they don't come quick enough.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The people there are friendly and amazing to my loved one. The nurses have been very nice and helpful. The place is clean. Some meals she likes, and some she does not like. The communication can improve.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is getting all the help she needs and she is happy. We are very pleased. Everybody is very nice and the staff are very friendly. I am very happy with the place. She has been to other places and we are very pleased with this one. She likes food.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is doing well.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one seems to be happy there.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very caring and have been taking a hands-on attitude to get him better. It's very clean.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It seems very nice and clean. All of the woman and men are real good there. The staff care and nurses are very good. They cannot drop everything to help and they are busy. Sometimes she has to wait to for help with the bed pan, but the helpers are nice and helpful. She talked with them about her diet and her needs are met now.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is very caring and very attentive. The therapists are very nice. It's very good. One of the aides is phenomenal and our nurse is most welcoming and friendly. The only drawback is that I wish I had daily updates. I would like to know if my mom ate.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall I'd recommend Mont Marie. Although I would have absolutely preferred more communication from the facility up until this point.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everyone is great there. The staff are more than helpful. Everyone has been very good. My father has been getting along with everyone. The whole staff is really good and does a great job. He likes the food and their communication is really good.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

For rehab I would recommend the facility! The only issue we had was with her laundry. Her clothes were lost for a few days but it was taken care of.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was clean and they were polite. The staffing did not seem adequate enough. The activities were good. Everything was organized and labeled clearly. Everything was in its place. They had to notate anything they used and was locked up. There is usually a family meeting to go over the progress between nutrition, social worker and PT and I was not told of any results and I was not told there was a meeting.

QUALITY CARE

Effective rehab provided on a daily basis. Food was good. Facility was clean. Staff was professional and knowledgeable. In the end, very satisfied by choosing Mont Marie Rehab to care for my loved one.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's very clean and pleasant and the people are very nice. Especially the therapist is very understanding. The phone by his bed does not work and we reported it and it is still not working.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are "up and bubbly" people. Everyone can't help you enough. I am new at this, so it's good that they will talk and explain thing to you. People go out of their way to help you. It's a very family oriented place. I haven't seen a single person without a smile on their face. I do therapy with my dog, so I visit other facilities like this one all the time. This one is very clean. Today, I arrived and the therapy woman was there and she explained everything she was doing and what her thoughts were.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff seem really nice. Every time they have a question they have called me. The last place she was at, she only had complaints. She has not complained at Mont Marie at all.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The people are friendly and she is happy there. They are kind. The staff is very nice and always polite.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care that they were giving my son was good. It was really good food. Communication was very good.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's good overall. The food is excellent.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have been very good. The people are very nice to my mom and very attentive.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like it, it is a great place. The staff is very friendly, and very nice. They are working on getting mom to eat more.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is safe and the care is pretty good. I think my mother would say that the therapists are fabulous, and they are. The nurses are pretty attentive. I think staffing issues bring it down, in particular the quality of the care from certain individuals. Some people are stellar, but there are others who are not. We have been there before and the staff was better. There has been a change in the staff and the people are different. Considering it's an older building that has a little bit of an institutional feeling to it, it's clean. You also have options to private rooms. We also like that the rooms are near each other, so there is always somebody around.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab department is great! Everything is clean! So far they have been pretty good. Every time I go she's clean, they give her her meds and meals on time. Everything is clean. The bathrooms and the patients. My mom told me that the meals are great. They have been pretty good with communication, not like the other place we were at before.

Review of Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everywhere I looked it was very clean. Some nurses were great and some he would ask for things and they never came back. Some laughed at him for some of his requests. Others were very helpful. Overall seemed conscientious. The front desk was polite and helpful. But the CAs that brought the food were not helpful. Therapy was sometimes too strong but he liked the therapists. Some were really great. One helped him with his breakfast. Their food was not good. And other issues as well. He requested not to go back there. He was on a special diet and was given the wrong food all the time even after bringing it up several times.

Mont Marie provides world-class rehabilitation and skilled nursing services to the greater Holyoke community. Built on the compassionate tradition of our founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph, we have provided outstanding healthcare for over a century.

At Mont Marie, we help ease your transition from hospital to home as you regain your strength, and offer a full spectrum of medical care in an encouraging, family-like environment.

Please visit our website or schedule a visit to learn more about our exceptional healthcare services.