Ohio Living Westminster-Thurber - Columbus, OH

Rehab/Skilled Nursing

I cannot recommend Westminster Thurber for skilled nursing/Rehab. My mom re-broke her leg under their care. PT did not re-evaluate the situation but instead chose to try and solve the issue with drugs & prescribed anxiety medication. When we tried to discuss the situation with Administration they had no interest in listening nor did they have any concern for their patient's current condition. One would think the administration would have an interest in learning from the situation and improve based on the findings. That did not happen at all. The sad news is there are some great nurses and aids who go unrecognized. My issues was with PT and the Administration. Buyer beware.

My tour

This community had a lot to offer when we toured it. The staff we met were friendly and knowledgeable. The community looked clean and well taken care of. This community was just a little to far away for us.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Westminster-Thurber has been a very good one! The staff here really is fantastic!. They're friendly, welcoming, and provide excellent service and care to the residents. They even do a great job with the food! My only concern is that while they have recently constructed a new building, I think the old building could use a little attention and some renovations as well.

Really Nice but Not Right For My Mother-In-Law

I liked that place really well. They just did not have the type of facility that could take my mother-in-law with her needs.

The pathway is unique and innovative residences for ten elders who receive 24-hour nursing care in a non-institutional setting.
Wstminster-Thurber is located on 10 tree-lined acres in the victorian village neighborhood of columbus,ohio. One of the great attributes of westminster-thurber is its convinient location.Easily accessible from 1-71,1-670 and route 315,residents are just moments from dining,arts and entertainment,sports,shopping and recreation.