The Greens at Hammonds Lane - Brooklyn Park, MD

Comfortable Community

I am doing just fine here at The Greens At Hammonds Lane. I really this community the staff has been amazing to me and extremely helpful. They are really kind and helped me get settled into the community. I've notice they do offer activities here for the residents and they are very nice. I feel comfortable and safe here at this community and A Place For Mom was wonderful for helping me find a place really thankful for their help.

New Beginning........

I have been a single senior apartment dweller for three and a half years. I didn't know what to expect having been a homeowner for over 40 years. When I visited here (The Green on Hammonds Lane ) for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the elegance I saw as I entered. I was warmly greeted by a resident who became my best friend here.

And that was the beginning. The building manager was so gracious and I could feel her pride as we toured the building and its amenities. It felt like a 4-star hotel, only this would be my new home for good. Thankfully, rent was affordable. I was excited to move in.

The Greens continues to be my lovely dwelling place. I feel secure in the knowledge that I'm safe with staff available for the unexpected.

The building is maintained with such care and any little need is met quickly. The maintenance man is always friendly and busy meeting the needs of residents or just keeping the building in tip top condition. Emergencies are dealt with immediately and schedules are kept with regard to general tasks such as replacing filters et al.

Our comfort, contentment and camaraderie are always a priority with staff. Our building manager even has time to listen with a compassionate ear when loneliness or depression threatens. Participation in social events is always encouraged to enhance our experience of community, for a community we are. Much care and attention is given to these events that residents can't help but feel the love.

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER HERE !!

Habitat America

Dear Grammiedee,

Thank you for your beautiful words of appreciation! We are pleased to hear about your experience living at The Greens at Hammonds Lane. Our staff aims to provide exceptional service to all of our residents and guest. We look forward to continue serving you as a valued resident and wish you many more happy years at our community!

NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR THE ELDERLY TO LIVE

DO NOT LIVE HERE!

The management is terrible and all of the things they say they offer never happen.

They have lots of excuses. [removed]

Most of the original residents are moving because of this, if you don't like the way she tells you to do things she tells you to "GET OUT"

NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR THE ELDERLY TO LIVE.

Habitat America

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our community does not meet your expectations. The Greens at Hammonds Lane strives to provide the highest quality of service and living for our residents.

We welcome your concerns and would like to discuss them with you. Please contact the office at your convenience so that we can work to make your living experience a positive one.

We can't wait!

My mother and aunt will be living in this community. We toured the community and are in the process of applying for a 2 bedroom apartment. During the tour we were so encouraged on how clean and inviting the building is. We are looking forward to touring an actual apartment very soon. We really appreciated the staff especially Ms. Dejesus. I'm looking forward to moving my family in and watching them enjoy this major life change.

We've completed an application and are awaiting the approval.

Looked very nice!

We ended up selecting and moving into another Greens community (which has been wonderful!) but we got a chance to see this one when we were looking. It looks just as nice as the community we selected, so I would definitely recommend giving them a look!

Very disappointed... There ...

Very disappointed... There are no apartments available and the waiting list is 1 year

Very nice grounds & building.

Very nice grounds & building.

The Greens at Hammonds Lane is a beautiful community exclusively for seniors 62 and better! We offer a charming, affordable place to call home within the Brooklyn Park community with convenient access to local services as well as easy transportation to hospitals, shopping and I-695.

The Greens at Hammonds Lane residents enjoy numerous and diverse activities within the community including seasonal celebrations, arts and crafts, fitness center and a Cyber Cafe! Call us today to schedule your personal tour!