|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Appointment was pushed up to Wednesda...
Appointment was pushed up to Wednesday. Loved the apartment, completed an application, submitted all documents, and am waiting for their compliance office to officially approve our application. We hope that it is very soon, as the smoke on our floor in this building is getting too much to bear. I am experiencing breathing problems now.
At Oaks at Liberty, you’ll find a tranquil Baltimore apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one or two-bedroom apartment, you’ll find a modern design and fully equipped kitchens that make coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Oaks at Liberty such as an inviting community room, resident fitness equipment, and a wide array of resident services and events.
Located minutes from the Forest Park Golf Course and the Liberty Recreation Center, Oaks at Liberty puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Oaks at Liberty, we bring it all together.