Outstanding care for mom

I like the care at this community for my mom. The staff are outstanding and very attentive to her needs. She is liking the menu and the great variety to choose from. The community is clean and a great enviroment. The activities are helpful for her to be active with the other residents. We would recommend the care and value to other families

Top Choice!

My friend has been at the Westhaven Villa twice now for respite stay and was very comfortable here. The place is very nice and well maintained. The staff all take very good care of him and are very attentive. We will continue to use the Westhaven whenever we need it.

I am very pleased with the placement of mother at Westhaven Villa. I wish I would have realized this place was available sooner.

If you’re looking for a caring place to call home in Grays Harbor County, look no further than Westhaven Villa. Next to Grays Harbor Community Hospital on Anderson Dr. in Aberdeen, WA, this comfortable community has just the services you need. Our loving caregivers can help whether you need just a few services or if you need secure care for Alzheimer’s. A “home-like” atmosphere permeates this community like a warm, snuggly blanket. Pets are welcome and families and friends visit often.

Westhaven Villa has a well-deserved reputation for quality care. If independence, dignity, comfort and safety are as important to you and your loved ones as they are to us, then come home to Westhaven Villa and join us for a tour and a free lunch. You’ll be glad you did.