Sharon Care Center - Centralia, WA

Sharon Care Center - Centralia, WA has yet not published prices.

They have taken good care of my wife while she recovers. The people are nice.

Nice caring people, pretty much on top of stuff. Food is good. Employees have a good attitude & are always friendly.

They actually care about you. The food is very good. I like the therapists very much, they know their job and they are consistent.

My mom has been in Sharon Care for the last three weeks following a serious car accident. Her therapists (physical, occupational & speech) have all been wonderful to her and to the rest of our family. They go out of the way to remember the little things like mom's preferences on how she likes her oatmeal and her fondness for cookies. I live a couple of hours away and they have always called me well in advance of any meetings so that I can make arrangements to be there. Requests are answered quickly by care staff and they are friendly and efficient.

Thank you Sharon Care!

My mother has been a resident in the memory care unit at Sharon Care in Centralia for the past several months. I have had an opportunity to visit her on multiple occasions. The staff are all friendly and very attentive to the residents. One in particular, [name removed], is amazing. He is compassionate and extremely patient. He always considers their safety and has a upbeat, positive attitude. Another outstanding individual is the house-keeper (female-can't remember her name), she is also genuinely kind and caring to residents and visitors.
I work in the health care field and know this is a difficult patient population to work with d/t the uniqueness of their disease (dementia, Alzheimer's).
Thank you to all who do such a great job of keeping my mom safe and for being there for her and all of the memory care residents every day!