Riverside Place - Hoquiam, WA

Riverside Place was really good. My father loved it there. They did a very nice job except for his diet. He's on a renal diet and it didn't fit him there.

Review of Riverside Place in Hoquiam, WA

I have only been here 3 days now and I like it very much. I have met several very nice people here and today I met a friend I had not seen in 30 years.

Review for Riverside Place formerly known as Karr House - Hoquiam, WA

Everything I have seen and experienced while visiting my friend has been top notch. Nice environment for the people living, and working for this community.

Karr House - Hoquiam, WA

Our family is very impressed with Karr House. After just a few short weeks our mother felt at home, acquired new friends and felt safer and happier than she had for a very long time. HATS OFF to all the staff from top to bottom. They are all loving and kind and go the extra to make all the residents feel accepted and loved. We would be happy to refer others to this home. We as a family love visiting to watch all that's going on. The activities are great!!!

Karr House - Hoquiam, WA

Very helpful, sincere, and pleasant staff. Always answer questions and take very good care of my father. Food is excellent.

Karr House - Hoquiam, WA

My grandma lived here, she loved the staff and all the friends she made at Karr House. She loved volunteering with all the activities, Karr House definitely lifted her spirits and made her enjoy the last years of her life. Was like a new family for her. I would visit her once a week it was good to see her in such a good mood. Would definitely recommend Karr House.