West Acres Nursing Home - Brockton, MA has yet not published prices.

Check out the Nursing home thoroghly and don't go by what other people tell you.

Let me start by saying that a loved one had to be put in a nursing home when they could no longer walk. This nursing home does not treat kindly the people that are bed bound. You are lucky if someone checks on you once an hour. Some of the nurses were ok. Others, not so much! The CNA's were ok though some took their sweet time. Hugely understaffed! Trying to get information about your loved ones care and medication changes was worse than pulling teeth, if not impossible. If you couldn't speak up for yourself you were screwed. We had family members there from morning to night to make sure our loved one was taken care of. Even doing that did not always get the desired results. You could wait more than an hour for them to come back. It took a week for a doctor to come in and check out the patient who went from hospital to nursing home. I really did my homework after that. I spent 10 hours researching nursing homes and the next time our loved one was hospitalized she was taken to another nursing home with a whole new atmosphere. Best thing we ever did! It's not how you want to remember the end of your loved ones life!