Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Saugus, MA

Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Saugus, MA has yet not published prices.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The therapy team is great! The meals are okay. I would most definitely recommend the facility to a friend!

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

I speak with the nurses every day and they are all excellent. They answer the phones there. We reach the nurse's station and are helpful. Everybody is very cooperative. Day by day she is getting better. I am very pleased with what I have heard so far. I speak to the nurses and the assistants and they are excellent and very courteous and cooperative. They are all very good. They help her to the dining room. I am very surprised at the cooperation with the staff and nurses and phones.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They are really good to us. The staff have gone out of their way to help. They are renovating and are moving my loved one to a different room. It has been clean without an odor. It is nursing home food. They call me a lot. The social worker has been really good.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

There have been so many helpful staff members along the way. This is not my mother's first rodeo at Chestnut Woods. My mother came in kicking and screaming but it has ended up going very well for us here. The meals they say gourmet but they are hospital food. I try to bring her things like fresh fruit. They have served her things like watermelon but I try to bring more.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one gets great service there. From what I saw I liked it. The staff are awesome. They all provide great care. He enjoys the meals very much. I get updates when I am there or they do call me with updates. They are all great.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

When I visit everyone seems really friendly. It is very clean. My grandmother is saying it has been a terrible stay but I cannot figure out why. I think it is her just not wanting to be there.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one had some issues with patients in his room. He likes everything else there. I have not gotten any updates from them and he lets me know what is going on.

The staff were great!

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Overall, everything was good!

Everything was good.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one has only been there a short while. I like that it has been remodeled. I would like it if there were more single rooms. The therapists are alright. I always get updates.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The physical therapy team are doing their jobs there. The administrative staff is very friendly. The lower down the chain you go the less friendly they are. I thought it was clean pretty good. They recently had a renovation so everything was fairly new and shiny. The bathrooms in the rooms are very tiny and they are not ADA compliant. She said the food was horrible. The communication was adequate.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My dad didn't like the food. He said the eggs are hard and salty. When my dad couldn't get someone to answer the call button, he would text me, I would call them, and then someone would go down. Some of the staff were very good and some just seemed like they wanted to get whatever he needed done and leave as soon as possible.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would definitely recommend the facility! Everything has gone really well so far with no complaints. The nurses are very nice and helpful people and my mom hasn't even complained about the meals!

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am really pleased with what is happening there. The therapists are determined to get my dad where he needs to be. Everyone, from the nurses to the aides, is wonderful and very friendly. They keep my dad clean and the facility is clean as well! The meals have been fine but my dad doesn't eat a lot. They have not called me a lot but when I visit they give me a lot of updates.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Some of the nurses are good. Some of the nurses were giving my sister a hard time in the beginning about changing her sheets, but they have gotten much better about it and change them frequently. The meals are small and they communicate things directly to my sister.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everyone has been really nice, especially the social workers and administrators.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My mom hasn't complained about the meals, so I think that means they are good. It is a very clean facility! I think that they could use some improvement with communication.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was really clean here but I hardly ever saw a nurse.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is a very clean place! My sister is unhappy with the meals though.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

All of the therapists were very good to my loved one. There was an aide who was very good to him. His room and bathroom were clean always. Any area that I visited was clean, even the elevator was clean. The communication could use some improvement. There was miscommunication between the admin and the therapists. The food wasn't that great.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is very, very attentive to our concerns. When it comes to my mother, the care is on point. Rehab is going good. One of the coordinators was really good at providing information. Getting contact information wasn't like pulling teeth.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is doing so much better there and I see a big difference in just a short period of time. The staff is awesome and really good and always have a smile on their faces. The place is very, very clean! He said that he likes the meals. The communication is going well!

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is mostly fantastic, helpful and friendly to my mother. There is a girl who is very friendly, attentive and just amazing! The people that handle the payment side and the caseworker are all very helpful and accommodating. The nurses are very good nice and attentive. I think the facility could be cleaner especially in the dining room. The meal quality and communication can improve.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My mother gets rehab every day which is a really good thing. They are receptive to my suggestions. The staff is great and friendly! My mother loves the meals. It is clean considering they are under construction. But because of the construction, it is noisy. In the beginning, everybody was calling and asking me things but after that, I have heard nothing about her progress.

Review of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is progressing with his therapy. They are doing a lot with him and he is getting stronger. He does seem happy with the nursing care. So far from what I have seen everything looks very clean. The communication was not too great in the beginning but it definitely improved along the way.

Chestnut Woods is a CMS 5-star rehabilitation center that provides top-of-the-line post acute care to the North Shore community. Nestled in the charming neighborhood of Saugus off Route 1, Chestnut Woods is a warm and comfortable community offering exceptional short-term rehab and long term care, as well as a variety of specialty programs such as award-winning cardiopulmonary care.

Our state-of-the art rehab program is aimed for individuals recovering from orthopedic surgery, stroke, cardiac or pulmonary conditions. Our mission is to restore independence and maximum function as soon as possible. We deliver cutting-edge therapies seven days a week to help you best meet your goals!

We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about our specialized healthcare services to meet your unique needs.