Wellmore of Tega Cay - Tega Cay, SC has yet not published prices.

• On-site physical therapy
  • Fitness Center
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • 24-Hour Security
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • No Smoking Indoors
  • No Smoking Outdoors
  • Library
  • Free Wifi
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel

Looks nice - horrible care

I have had a family member in this facility for a couple of years. It may be great for those that don't need assistance but its HORRIBLE for those that do. My family member has has multiple falls resulting in broken bones, often has skin tears & bruises from being lifted incorrectly, room is rarely cleaned, floors are dirty & sticky (don't know what they are sticky from since my family member can't get up on their own so leads me to believe staff are eating/drinking in her room), she cant feed herself so food is put in front of her & just left there then taken away, no one helps her. She isn't turned every 2 hours to prevent bed sores. Good luck getting a call light answered. People are left sitting alone in the "activity room" with the tv on (Alzheimer's patients) which is unsafe, no staff around. Personal care items purchased by my family disappear & are used on other people, the dirty laundery piles up. This place may look nice & promise everything but if your loved one has Alzheimer's & cant speak or do for themselves RUN!!! DO NOT PUT THEM IN THIS FACILITY!! We are looking to move my family member as soon as we can. This place needs to be reported to the state. Im a nurse, walked in to visit, med cart in the hall, no staff around, pill pack sitting on top of the cart, cart unlocked...state surveyor would write that up in a heartbeat. Nurse says my family member is not in pain so arent giving pain meds, there is CLEARLY pain when anything is done to move my family member. Who by the way cant reach to drink water by themselves so just doesn't get any because God forbid the staff do their job. And im sick of hearing "we don't have enough staff" when concerns are raised! For over $9000 a month they need to do a heck of a lot better than they do. Dont go here

Lorraine

Hi, Jane Doe - We take comments like this very seriously and we would like to speak with you personally so that we may learn the details in reference to your concerns. Our staff members take every precaution to ensure that our Members are safe in our community and receiving the highest quality of care possible. We're committed to providing a community that is well-maintained, clean and safe for our Members to live in since it's their home. Our Home Office and Executive Team at Wellmore of Tega Cay have been made aware of your comments. We encourage you to reach out to our Executive Director at Wellmore with any concerns that you may have, we're here to help! Thank You!

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

A friendly, helpful staff and first class facility make Wellmore a special place.

Lorraine

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Wellmore is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age. We are so glad to hear that our campus and staff are making Wellmore special for you.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

As much like home as it can be.

Lorraine

Thank you Buz for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad that Wellmore is like home for you.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

My experience at Wellmore has been very pleasant. Everyone is friendly.

Lorraine

Dixie, we are so happy to hear that your experience has been pleasant. We hope that you continue to enjoy our community and the people.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

Everyone, especially the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The food is excellent and all is clean and pretty.

Lorraine

Virginia, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad that you are enjoying the staff and the food. We hope that you are also enjoying our new dining program called Every Menu Has a Story.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

I know that Wellmore was where I needed to be. Everyone is so caring and I love it!

Lorraine

We're so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our community, Sally!

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

I love the different programs, food, how clean the building is. I think the employees and staff are awesome.

Lorraine

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy that you are enjoying our curated social and dining lifestyle. Our staff is dedicated to providing support and care so that you can focus on having fun with your friends and family.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

Great accommodations and good food. Wonderful staff. What more could you want???

Lorraine

Thank you Jeanne. We value your input and comments. Our entire team is dedicated to making sure our members receive the best in care and live a comfortable "maintenace free" life in a beautiful setting including our luxury accomodations and amenities. Stop in for a visit at any time.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

I am liking/ enjoying it more as I see improvements in health issues! Also the joy of being near my precious husband in Reflections.

Lorraine

That is such a nice compliment. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your approval. At Wellmore of Tega Cay, we strive to make sure our members in the Relections at the Retreat are receiving the very best care possible. We understand the special needs and care not only for your husband but the challenges you deal with also. Feel free to offer suggestions or comments with our staff at any time. Thank you again!

Active and friendly

Lorraine

Thank you Rita. We strive to keep our community happy and active allowing them to live "The Weller Life". Our Wellness Center, exercise rooms and indoor salt water pool helps keep our members physically active and our calendar of social events and luxury amenities keep everyone mentally engaged. Feel free to stop in at anytime for another visit.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

I really like the place and the staff. Most of them are helpful and I really enjoy the food and the outings. Good job.

Lorraine

Thank you so much for your feed back. Our Dining and Social staff works very hard to make sure everyone is happy and well taken care of. Feel free to visit anytime and call [removed] if you have further questions.We look forward to seeing again.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

They are great! Unlike the prior residence for my mom, Wellmore always keeps my mom engaged in activities and motivates her to do things. Megan is wonderful! They also provide therapy and top notch care.

Lorraine

Thank you for the confidence and trust you have put in us to take care of your loved one. Unfortunately, we do hear negative stories about other care facilities which motivates us even more to offer the best care in the industry. At Wellmore of Tega Cay, our staff continulally goes through extra training and awareness classes to keep them on the cutting edge of the newest technologies and proper techniques to provide exceptional care for our members. Always feel free to stop in and take a look at how we are changing the face of wellness.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

I have found Wellmore to be superior to other facilities in the area. The staff is attentive, caring and professional. Always willing to help the resident.

Lorraine

Thank you so much for that great rating and vote of confidence. At Wellmore of Tega Cay, we pride our ourselves on being the area's Premier Retirement Community. Our community members are our family - not just residents. Feel free to stop by for a visit anytime or call [removed] for more information. We look forward to seeing you again.

Review of Wellmore Of Tega Cay-Tega Cay, Sc

Could not ask for better people to care and love my mother. God bless all of you.

Lorraine

Thank you so much for those nice comments. At Wellmore of Tega Cay, we take the trust that you have put in us for the care of your Mother very seriously. Feel free to drop in at anytime and visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

It was a nightmare for us.

It was a nightmare for us. It was a brand spanking new, shiny facility. It was gorgeous, wonderful, the food was nice, everything seemed great. What we didn't know was that they had temporary staffing, from Senior Helpers and Visiting Angels. They began to change the rules and didn't let anyone know. That can be confusing and disorienting for residents. When something happens they do not give you much time to make a decision or figure out solutions. There seemed to be a lack of compassion, and a lack of care, and we were even asked to provide our own care, around the clock in spite of them being fully staffed. Every time they asked us for something we complied. Every time we turned around they were asking us what we were going to do about something, and we thought that's what they were there for, it was very awkward. There were things that should have been done, that the contract CLEARLY stated was their responsibility and they would tell us it wasn't. There were things I saw that gave me red flags, unattended medication room doors left open, discrepancies in policies, bedroom doors being propped open, and not by the residents. They refused to go out of their way to accommodate or make my loved ones more comfortable, even when it came to reasonable requests for activities, and social stimulation. After removing one loved one, I went back to check on my other loved one, and the head nurse had no idea that one of them was gone. Even given more than ample notice, they were not very timely or helpful with transfer paperwork, causing delay in even moving out. There was no communication, and in 48 hours of being in a new place, that community was able to identify a health issue that was making things difficult, when all they wanted to do here, was add medication. They need more training and experience, it seems to me. Maybe in a few years they will have things figured out. In the meantime, I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody. There have even been issues with the final billing and getting our refund.

Lorraine

At Wellmore of Tega Cay, we take concerns regarding our employees, our services and our community seriously. Our community strives, each and every day, to provide excellent healthcare in a clean, safe environment for our members. If you haven’t done so, we ask that you please reach out to our Executive Director who is aware of your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns with a member of our community directly.

Wellmore is redefining the way people think about aging and healthcare. Our goal is to enable people to live their lives their way regardless of their age or condition by combining wellness with healthcare retirement living in an upscale, luxury setting.

Wellmore offers the full continuum of care with Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Short-Term Rehab, and Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care.
Our residents enjoy an enriched life with a variety of social and wellness programs that are designed to enhance their quality of life while also maintaining their dignity and freedom.