Arbor House of Weatherford - Weatherford, TX

Staff treats residents with respect

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. The staff here is very nice and while I was here they seemed to treat all of the residents with respect. The marketing director who gave us the tour was friendly and answered all of the questions I had. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Did Not Care For This Location

I did not care for this location for many reasons. As we were walking around I noticed how dirty it was not clean at all. The room that I had been shown had been occupied by someone who had recently passed away and the staff hadn't taken the time to pack up personal effects of the person before showing it to a possible new resident There were staff and residents sleeping in the common room. I would not recommend placing anyone here it was awful.

Open floor plan!!

I liked that the floor plan at this community was open and had wide hallways to make it easy for the residents to navigate through. The staff where very pleasant and easy to work with during our visit. I was impressed to see the residents participating in many of the activities throughout the building. I would recommend it to anyone.

My mom's care

I am very happy with the care from this community. My mom appears to be happy here. We like the staff and the attentiveness. She appears to like the menu of the meals that are offered. They do offer activities for the residents. We would suggest that families tour the community for the care of a loved one.

Nice people!

The staff and tour guides at Arbor house were also very friendly and informative. The thing I did not like about this community was that it was too institutionalized. We were looking for something with a more homelike feel.

Worth taking a look at!

The staff at this community were nice during our tour. We liked that this was a smaller community and it was clean. They did not have an opening when we visited the community.

Very nice people, but the facility is very limited on care options.

Smooth

I am so happy I chose Arbor House for my mom. The staff and housing are so helpful and the transition for mom has been very gentle which is very important to me.
Thank you Arbor House for all that you do.

A Comfortable Place for Mom

The staff is there to aid in any way and it is greatly appreciated for those making such an important move of a love one.

ArborHouse Weatherford

Mother has had multiple skin tears since she's been at the home. Despite being designated a 2 person lift, it appears either the people are lifting her while holding onto her arms instead of under her arms, or only one person is lifting her. The cleanliness has been an issue too, but they did hire a new housekeeper and it seems to have improved. However I was there this weekend and laundry looked to be really piled up. Honestly we are considering moving Mother, and in fact after the last skin tear, when a caregiver ripped off a bandage that had been applied by the hospice nurse and was designed to stay on until the skin healed (tearing mother's skin badly in the process) when my sister talked to the director she basically said if they could not meet Mothers needs they would help us find someone else.

A good place.

The Arbor House of Weatherford is a good place. It doesn't feel like a hospital. It feels more like a home. My mother says that the food is really good. The parking has been fine. My mom seems to be liking the Arbor House a lot. I would recommend this facility to anyone. It's a good place. The cleanliness, friendliness, value, and care services are excellent. It has been a very good experience. Five Stars.

Not good. Very depressing. Facility was old. About 6 patients were watching television. No interaction.

they follow through on every detail so far we have not had any problems the over all rating for me is a 5 star rating i think the staff is very nice and they make sure that they are taking care in a time frame that helps both parties

really caring

We tried several places around the area, and Arbor House of Weatherford was the best we found. Everything is just really great with that place. I really can't think of anything the can even do to improve. The staf is very very caring. They really care about their people.

All in all they are doing a good job.

They could always have another aide. It seems like there could always be more help, I think they do the best they can with what they have. They are very concientious. It fit my need of advanced alzheimers care without going to a nursing home. All in all they are doing a good job.

Excellent Staff!

The staff had been excellent! It's a horrible thing to have do deal with and the staff has been great. My grandad's not been easy, I know that much. I realize the cost is high but for the care that I'm seeing and for what it takes to take care of him, it's fair. The few problems I've had happen were in the first month. Things like meds that run empty that should have been called in. I think we've pretty much gotten that handled. I thought they'd do a little bit more that what they do as far as activities but my grandad isn't able to participate anyway.

It was a very nice facility...

It was a very nice facility; if we need a facility like that I will certainly consider it. Right now it is too soon to tell. She has only been in Rehab for one week.

Really small. has Alzheimer's / demen...

Really small. has Alzheimer's / dementia care for easy transition from assisted living.

Arbor House of Weatherford provides assisted living, independent living and memory care for their residents. We are proud to provide your family member or loved one with every amenity they desire. Our well trained and hand picked staff will evaluate the needs of your family member or loved one to ensure they receive the care they need. We know this is a difficult and confusing time for you deciding the best facility for your family member or loved one so we will provide you with our expertise and support through the process. Our independent living facilities provide a cottage setting which include a full kitchen, security system, laundry facilities, spacious closets, and individual heating and cooling. This allows the independent living residents with security, independence, and dignity. We are proud to provide home cooked meals and housekeeping if desired by our independent living residents. Our assisted living residents are provided a higher level of care based on their needs. We will evaluate the resident to ensure the proper amount of assistance is provided. Our staff can provide everything from assistance with dressing the resident to helping your loved one bathe. Our caring staff is available twenty-four hours a day to provide these individual services. Arbor House will provide you with the best facility and security required for your loved one. We provide a secure courtyard that allows all of our residents the ability to explore the outdoors without sacrificing their safety. We will also provide daily activities for all residents to encourage socializing and entertainment.