Waterford Gardens On Griffin Parkway - Mission, TX

extremely friendly and professional

Under the circumstances that we had, they did everything they could have done. We could not have asked for any more. It's a very nice place, and the staff there at Waterford Gardens is extremely friendly and professional.

Amazing!!!!

I did not know that places like this existed. My father and I were heartbroken to even consider the fact that we could not continue to take care of my grandmother at home. However, after one visit to Waterford Gardens, we were completely confident that this was a very positive move for Grandma. They are so much better equipped to meet every one of her needs. The place is SPOTLESS and the staff is AMAZING!

I truly feel that my grandmother is getting much better care than we could ever offer her simply because we do not have the knowledge to be aware of all of the subtle changes in her health that the nurses and staff are able to pick up on. I really feel like this was the best decision that we could have possibly made. You really owe it to yourself and your loved one to, at the very least, visit.

We had a lovely second tour...

We had a lovely second tour today with Lucille Cavazos. We feel like we will make a decision in the next day.