Brookdale Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi, TX

Brookdale Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi, TX

Great facility!

This is a great facility! The staff are just wonderful with the care of my mother. The food is also excellent, as she has even gained a few pounds in her stay here. She is also having a very nice time socializing with residents, as she has made friends and has had a romantic encounter. Overall, this is a wonderful place!

Tour for care

I toured this community and the staff was nice and very professional and caring. The variety of the menu was nice and appealing. They offer a nice menu variety. The activities would have been offered for the residents who wanted to participate. We would recommend that families tour this community to see if this is what they want for a loved one for the value and care

I would recommend!!

My loved one is still adjusting to the changes, she misses the other place she was at before. The staff at this Brookdale are very friendly they have done what they can to make her feel comfortable. It has been a good experience so far.

We looked at every independent living place and this was our top two.

Brookdale was nice but the rooms seemed really small. They had an oven and little kitchenette that took up a lot of the living space, and made the rooms feel smaller than the other community we were looking at.[Removed] was really nice to work with. But overall this was a good bit more than the place we chose. Very nice though, and a pretty equal option depending on what your needs are.

Wonderful place. The staff is great.
I highly recommend this facility.

Wonderful care

This place is great!!

Very accommodating

My father has passed but they were very accommodating. They gave me a ton of knowledge that I didn't know about such as services he was eligible for. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and I like how clean the community is. I can definitely recommend this facility to anyone looking!

Helpful service.

I was helping my friend find nursing home for her mother. Service was helpful. Thank you for the information provided.

I absolutely loved the place.

I absolutely loved the place. They didn't sit and help feed him, that's the only thing that I would have liked more, but they just didn't have the staff. Other than that, the rooms were nice, and the people were nice, the food was good. I did feel like I got my money's worth here. I loved it! I will say that not all of the Brookdale communities are created equal. We tried to move to another Brookdale facility, and that one gave us nothing but trouble. But we loved it here at Homewood.

This one was nice, and ther...

This one was nice, and there weren't any scooters. The director was most helpful, as the person who was scheduled to help us got tied up. I like the fact that they have pendants that tract the residents. Carriage also had this. The other two had the pull cords in bedrooms and baths. This one also had patios which is a big plus for us. They also have assisted living sharing the common areas.

Sold itself!

The nursing staff did a great job caring for my dad, the nurse was very attentive when he became sick. The first time we came to Homewood Residence the place sold itself, we met Angie who was competent and did an extremely good job of explaining everything. My parents are adapting very well, which is good. Mom is an extremely picky eater and she really likes the food, she is even gaining weight. She has been really impressed with the church services and activities Homewood Residence offers and has met a number of other ladies there. The only negative, if there is one, would be the size of the apartment, if it was a few feet longer and wider they could have fit some more furniture.

Nice place; little care given to residents

We thought this place would be the answer to our mother's needs, but what was presented to us upon touring and discussing services, we were sorely disappointed in the level of care Mother received here. We had to move her back home after only one month here.

Brookdale Corpus Christi provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Homewood Residence we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Homewood Residence provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest leve