Watercrest at Shadow Creek Ranch - Pearland, TX

Great facility. Loved visiting with [name removed]

Mireya Scanlin

Thanks for taking the time to visit us! If we can help with anything further, just let us know.

This was a very well kept facility and friendly staff. It was too far from where my dad wanted to be. We didn't like that everything seemed to be an
add on to the price and that they didn't serve dinner.

Mireya Scanlin

Thank you for the review! Location certainly matters, and we wish you and your dad the best of luck. We think you’ll find our pricing structure to be comparable to the industry as a whole. We’re proud of all the services and amenities, including our dinner options, that make our community feel like home.

I like it here

I have a nice 2 bdrm 2 bath apartment with a patio here. I love the friendliness of everyone and the activities they offer. They will have things like games or an ice cream social. The food is reasonably good and I get 2 meals a day. They will come in and clean every 2 weeks. And the housekeeping always makes sure everywhere is clean. They offer a shuttle if I had an appointment or wanted to go to the grocery store. I love that they allow pets here. I would recommend this to other families.

Mireya Scanlin

“Thank you for joining our Watercrest family! We’re glad to hear you customized a convenient and fun plan for your preferred retirement lifestyle. We hope you enjoy many more years of happiness at our community.”

Facility was beautiful. A lot to offer. Very friendly staff and residents. Secure facility. Great place to live out remaining independent life.

Mireya Scanlin

It sounds like you had a great experience at our community! We're happy to offer a safe environment for our active seniors. We appreciate you leaving a review, which will be helpful to others as well. If we can be of any further assistance, let us know. We’re here to help!

[Removed] was outstanding, explained all my questions great. Excellent tour she really had her stuff together.

Mireya Scanlin

We’re glad you got all the help you needed, and found answers to your questions. If you need anything further, or if other questions come up, we’re here to help. All the best!

This place is like a dream come true!

My mom and I chose this place because it really fit the type of place that we were looking for. It’s a really new facility, only been open for maybe less than year. We were referred through A Place for Mom and because of that, we were actually able to get to the front of the line to get my mom moved in as soon as possible. It was a bit of a painful set up at first, but overall the staff has been great and easy to communicate with. The food is good and my mother gets 3 meals a day, but it’s at timed intervals so you aren’t able to get a snack if you want to. They have 2 lunchrooms, so I don’t know if the menus are different at each one but there are pretty limited choices. The facility is kept very clean and my mom gets housekeeping once a week where they’ll change her sheets and clean the apartment. She’s responsible for her laundry for most of the week but when housekeeping comes, they’ll do a load of laundry for her. Something that I really like is that the apartments have their own washer and dryer that are provided by the community. Maintenance repairs or replaces any issues that she’s having they’re really good about doing it in a timely manner. They even installed handholds in the shower for her! She gets an alert necklace that she can wear around her neck just in case something happens and it operates 24hrs a day so someone is always there to help. There’s a group onsite that provides healthcare called Golden Acres, so she doesn’t have to leave the facility to see a doctor. There’s a nurse practitioner that comes in about once a month to check on her and do an evaluation of her meds and make sure she’s doing okay. They provide a number of activities for the residents to do. Every Friday evening, they’ll bring in some sort of entertainment and have a happy hour. They go on trips, do arts and crafts, bible studies, and they even have a nice game room where there’s a billiards table and ping pong. The facility is very, very nice and it’s 55+ independent living so my mom loves that she is able to talk with and be around people her own age. They also have an indoor swimming pool and fitness center! I would definitely recommend living here. Any issues I’ve had were external and nothing at all to do with the facility itself. The staff here is so nice and this is the only facility that’s really like itself, there isn’t anywhere else like it. It’s like a dream come true!

Mireya Scanlin

It looks like your mom definitely found the right place for life’s next adventure. We’re so glad you’re both pleased! If you’d like to discuss anything specific with us, including your thoughts on our dining and menu options, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help. Above all, we want to be sure your mom’s retirement is as you said – like a dream come true!

A wonderful place to call home.

I like living in this community. My apartment was brand new and very nice. The staff is caring and they make sure that things are taken care of. When you need care they always have someone available. They offer activities for the residents. They have to housekeep if needed. They will help with handyman services if needed. This community has many choices on the units. I have already recommended this community to others looking for a great place to live in.

Tour Went Well

I took a tour of this community for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well, and my tour was a nice experience. The community looked nice, and clean. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. My questions were. This wasn't the community for us, but my tour of it was a good one.

Mireya Scanlin

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re sorry to learn that the community wasn’t the right fit, but we’re certainly glad that your tour went well. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any further questions or comments. We’d be happy to offer some recommendations or assistance in finding the right accommodations for your mother.

Wonderful experience!

I am having a wonderful stay! The facility is very clean and the staff are attentive. They keep you very busy here if you choose to be. There are also frequent outings that I enjoy going on. The meals are very good. I also like the fact that there is a garage available to me. My stay is going great!

Mireya Scanlin

It’s great to hear you’re so happy at Watercrest at Shadow Creek Ranch! You’re right. There’s definitely more than enough to keep our wonderful residents busy and plenty of great dining options to choose from. Thanks so much for the nice review!

Everything is going great!

everything is going great! The staff are very nice and the facility looks wonderful! We have no complaints and we are very pleased!

Mireya Scanlin

Knowing you’re happy is all we could ask for! Thanks for sharing and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all. Here’s to a great retirement!

Things are going well

This is a clean well maintained community. My parents like some of the daily activities offered. They eat the breakfast there and they say it is good. The staff have been nice, helpful and answered our questions. I would recommend this community.

Mireya Scanlin

It sounds like your parents are enjoying our community! Thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts. Reviews like yours definitely help others who are looking to get the most out of their retirement. We wish you the best!

Comfort for dad!!

My father is doing well, he is adjusting. He is part of what they call the, "Bridge Program", and they provide him the higher level of service, which has been nice. Because it's a new facility some of their procedures like any maintenance request, slip through the cracks. They did just open in March, so I hope as time goes by things will get better in that aspect.

Mireya Scanlin

We appreciate your feedback, and it’s a pleasure having your father be one of the inaugural residents at Shadow Creek Ranch. We're absolutely committed to providing your father, and all our residents, with the personal care and attention they require. This includes offering any support we can during this very normal adjustment period. If either of you have any questions, or there’s something we can do to make this transition more comfortable, we hope you’ll let us know immediately.

Amazing Community

I was very impressed with my tour of this community. It is an amazing community. Everyone was very kind to my family,and I. The community looked beautiful. I would say this is a community for a very independent senior, it is a very nice place. My tour went very well.

Mireya Scanlin

Thanks for taking some time to come visit us! We’re definitely a place where independent seniors are getting the most out of retirement. We hope you’ll consider joining us, and if we can answer any more questions or help in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Good luck to you!

A Lovely Place to Live

What a lovely place! I've been here a month now, and every day my opinion about the great choice I made for a new living situation is reinforced. The staff goes out of its way to be helpful and accommodating, the location is ideal for shopping and banking, the setting is lovely with views of a lake, and the activities are all designed to get the residents involved. This is a new experience for me, and I'm very happy with the choice I made.

Mireya Scanlin

Thanks, Rosemary! We're so glad you're loving your new home. If we can help in any way, don't hesitate to reach out. All the best to you!

Mireya Scanlin

Very pleased and excited for the future at this community

Watercrest is still under construction but the community is so luxurious and it's like a resort. They don't have many activities yet because there isn't many residents. The salon opens this week and the pool will be opening soon.Their have not started yet.My mother has been unpacking and settling in as well. She does go to happy hour on Friday and uses the transportation services. Her apartment is so gorgeous and we are very pleased.

Father Doing Well at This Community

So far my father is doing pretty well since his move to this community. Everyone has been kind, and friendly. I'am comfortable with his move to this community. They have a kind staff. They do a good job keeping the community very well maintained. The meals could be better, he isn't satisfied with the meals. Overall this is a community I would recommend, it is a really nice place.

A brand new community

They are doing a good job at this community. The staff are nice, helpful and open to suggestions. They are still working with the residents to get the activities started. They currently offer a lot of good fried food. We have been working with them to improve the menu to include more fruits and vegetables. They are still working out some of the bugs and I think they are only going to improve going forward.

Mireya Scanlin

Thank you for the kind review! We work hard every day to provide the very best in senior living, from activities to dining. We’re always open to suggestions and work closely with our residents and team members. We appreciate the kudos and wish you the best!

I have lived at Watercrest for a month and a half and they have done everything to make living here pleasant. The complex is still under construction so it is hard to review.

Mireya Scanlin

It sounds like your first month and a half has gone well! We’re glad you’ve been satisfied and hope our community is beginning to truly feel like home. We appreciate your patience with some of the construction which will only enhance and beautify your new home. All the best to you!

Just Spectacular!

I did not get to take a tour of the community itself because they are still under construction. However, the people did show me what it would look like and I think that it is beautiful. They did answer my questions and I'm very excited about the move.

Mireya Scanlin

We’re so glad you got the information you needed, and that you’re excited about what the future has in store here at our community! Construction is going great and, as you mentioned, we are able to provide a nice peek at what the finished product will look like. We’re as excited as anyone about the months and years ahead. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Now open! Experience the warmth, elegance, and opportunities that await you at Watercrest at Shadow Creek Ranch, a brand new independent living retirement community located in the heart of Pearland. Watercrest is dedicated to creating a friendly and hassle-free living environment where residents can enjoy all the benefits of a safe, luxurious, and active lifestyle. Watercrest is a truly unique place where you can live life on your terms, while knowing that there is no higher standard than the incredible services and amenities we offer