Trinity Oaks of Pearland - Pearland, TX

Very disappointing.

The facility is smaller but very welcoming. My Dad felt very comfortable with the facility, staff and location.

Nine years and happy

Mom has been there for nearly nine years. [removed], the director, is great and the care staff is very friendly. Trinity Oaks is small enough that residents don't get lost in the crowd. The rooms are a nice size and procedures are in place to ensure residents can be taken to doctors, shopping, etc.

Disaster area!

Where did all the familiar faces go? This facility has gone downhill and fast with the current buyout from [remove] and the unqualified, new Director who transitioned from Activities. My parents have called [removed] their home for the last few years. Now, the staff is almost non-existent with the sudden departure of some of their (and my) favorite employees. No full-time nurse and the time management of medications is really fouled up. We have started searching for a more suitable, stable community to move my parents too. Such a disappointment.

Mom's Care at Trinity Oaks of Pearland

Never, ever place your relative or friends in this facility. The atmosphere is dreary...the place is dirty...and the staff is uncaring. The administrator is inexperienced and will Not Return Phone Calls. After my mother became ill, it was difficult to get additional assistance for her. Cornerstone took over a few months ago and the place immediately went downhill but did I mention the rates went up. My mother passed away in this facility and I received a call yesterday that I have to pay an additional 30 day rent because we did not give a 30 day notice so the 30 days begins at her death. Unbelievable!!!

A nice place to live

My mom has been at Trinity Oaks for nine years and our family is really happy with the facility. There are a number of activities for residents who choose to participate. The director and care staff are wonderful with the residents, and it's obvious they really care about them. We haven't had a bad night's sleep since Mom has been there, and we really appreciate all the director and staff do to make Trinity Oaks a nice place to live.

Very Pleased With My Fathers Move To This Community

This is a great community, and they really helped make the transition for my father into this community an easy one. I'am pleased with all they have done for our family. The have a great staff, and they have been very helpful whenever needed. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything looks great when I visit. They really go out of their way to make sure your love one is well taken care of. My father was new in town, and they helped us find a great doctor for him. I would highly recommend this community, it is working out great for us. I'am very satisfied.

Steer clear!

Director doesn't have the capability of running facility. They make up things as they go along. Residents complaining about how bored they are there. Limited activities and supervision especially on weekends. No nurse on site. She quit after a few months. "On call" weekend personnel consist of a receptionist, maintenance man, a nurse when they had one and the director. And only during the daytime. Understaffed. Must work on commission when they get a lease signed. 😩

Going downhill quickly

This place has gone downhill fast since Cornerstone bought them out. It used to be an amazing place. Now the good staff are leaving. They hired a very inexperienced executive director who doesn't seem to care about problems at all and is not doing a good job at addressing issues. The food is getting worse by the day. So sad. We were happy here for 6+ years and are now looking to relocate.

Tour for family

We toured this community for care. The community was nice and clean. We like the staff who were able to answer the questions we had. This community is very big and we thought it might be bigger then what he would be comfortable with. They offer good activities for the residents who want to participate. This community is a little bigger than what we wanted for care for dad. We suggest a tour for other families

Good Experience, Nice Tour

My tour of this community was pretty pleasant. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother too for her needs. Unfortunately this was not the community for us, but our tour went well overall.

Care and understanding for mom

I like the care at this community for my mom. The staff is friendy and very caring. I was happy with they were able to accommodate me with getting a bottom room floor for my mom. She likes the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community to other families for great care for a loved one.

Very nice looking place!

Trinity Oaks of Pearland is a very nice looking facility! I have a loved one who stays here, and every time I visit I am very impressed by the level of quality! The staff are friendly, the place is always immaculate, and the price is lower than other places I have seen that don't provide nearly this level of service.

Not a Good Place for Seniors

The first experience was good. The last 4 years have gone down hill. Only photos online are from 2011. I would not put any family or friends here. They are only putting on a show for all. Never any caring. There are safety issues abound. The residents are not is a good place at all

It was a nice facility and the staff ...

It was a nice facility and the staff was very friendly and answered alot of questions and provided alot of information.

Nice size rooms in independent living...

Nice size rooms in independent living area. Everything under one roof. A little pricey but we think worth it. Going for a 2nd visit.