Washington Villas of Hollybrook - Washington, IL

Tour for care for mom

We toured this community for care.We liked the staff who were friendly and able to answer the questions we had on the care. The community was nice and we liked the menu of the healthy meals. They had a nice clean community that seemed to be maintained. Activities are offered for the residents. We would recommend that families your this community for the care of a loved one.

Care for mom

My mom is at this community. She is pleased with the meals that are served and enjoys a lot of the activities that are offered, however, more weekend activities could be added. Recently, they have had a high turnover with their staff causing communication issues between the shifts, and with family members. The rooms are clean, but they need some improvements in that area. I would not recommend this community at this time.

They offer a good variety of activities for the residents to enjoy.

I have eaten at this community with my dad several times and the food is very good. The care staff are good and attentive to my dad. I do have some concern regarding not being told of an extra cost and some paperwork for insurance not being completed. The community is clean and a good healthy environment. I would recommend this community.

They are a great place.

They are a great place. Great looking place, and good care. We looked at several places, we liked the staff and we thought the prices were reasonable. They had private patios to go outside. We really like it.