Evergreen Place and The Legacy Memory Care - Chillicothe, IL

Finally found the right place!

My loved one has been in several memory care facilities, but this is the best place that he's been! The staff are truly compassionate, not only to my loved one, but to me as well, which has really helped. I would be happy to give a glowing recommendation for this facility!

Evergreen is the best memory care facility I have found. My husband is diagnosed with FTD. Finding a suitable place has been difficult, but Evergreen rates A+. Other facilities say they have memory care, but when it's more complicated than Alzheimers they don't know how to meet his needs.

I would live at this community

The staff are great at this community. They are quick to respond anytime of the day. They answer our questions right away. Mom says the food is delicious. They offer daily activities and they encourage my parents to participate in them. This is a clean community and I would recommend it.

We like Evergreen!!

The staff are attentive to my dad. They do have some turnover but they also have a wonderful training program. The food is good. They offer daily activities and have numerous reminders for the residents about what is going on. This community kept clean and well taken care of.