Heartis Village of Peoria - Peoria, IL

Heartis Village of Peoria - Peoria, IL has yet not published prices.

The director was very knowledgeable and showed us some beautiful places. This place is definitely on the list and is comparable to Bickford. Such a grand place. Director was wonderful and very knowledgeable.

Heartis is Good For My Loved One

Heartis is doing an excellent job with my wife. They are getting a woman who was used to sitting in a chair all day in front of the TV up and moving around. They have her walking again, and they are taking good care of her. [Removed] and the rest of the staff is fantastic, the meals seem to be complete and nutritious, and my wife is really enjoying the activities. She seems more alert, and she spends a good amount of her time using her walker, not her wheelchair. This place is good for her.

Very Nice

We toured here while looking for a new place for my loved ones. It is certainly a very nice community, and we really liked it. However, it became for of an economical issue for my loved ones, so we decided to choose a community that is more practical/

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been accommodating to all of her needs and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. Overall we are pleased and I would recommend it to anyone.

Care and options

We toured this community and we did like the staff. The community was not what we were looking for and they need some small improvements in the cleaning. The menu was nice and the activities would have been offered for my mom to participate. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Hard to resist the new building. Doing more investigation.

Very nice, clean, new place. Quite pricey though.

Location of property is excellent. Dining sounds perfect and it appears plenty of activities for my husband

Heartis Village

Heartis is a beautiful loving place. The care is exceptional . My mom has been in the memory care for a week and has made great improvements with her physical difficulties from Lewy Body Dementia. Change can also be difficult for Alzheimer's Patients but the transition went incredibly smooth because the staff is so caring and loving . I would highly recommend Heartis whether you need memory care or just assisted living.