Washington Square - Chambersburg, PA

great retirement facility for seniors

I love my apartment at Washington Square...it has every thing I need...this is a fantastic place for seniors to retire. We have a wonderful property manager who is very attentive and responsive to needs of the residents.

I love it Here

The best place I could be to be near my son and family..The community and apartments are wonderful, the manager is great, honest and fair.Thank you, A Place for Moms for helping me find my home!

There is favoritism between managemen...

There is favoritism between management and some residents. As far as management, she has told some residents about other residents which should not be. The places are really nice, two bedrooms for one person and the price is good. They do have Bible study every thursday but we don't have a coordinator to plan anything for the residents. In my opinion I think they need another manager.

Attractive facility located...

Attractive facility located in a small town. Just the environment my wife and I need at this point in our lives.

The is a senior community for those 55 and older. There are 32 Two Bedroom apartments. Each apartment has a garbage disposal, dishwasher and over the range microwave. There is also a small storage area in the apartment. All apartments have a washer/dryer hook-up and there are also laundry rooms on each floor.

The property is very close to Big Lots, CVS and Golds Gym and within walking distance to the Capital Theater. There is a walking trail located across from the property.

This property has a Service Coordinator that plans activities and speakers, but the resident association can also plan activities.

There is a fitness center and business center/library on the second floor.

This is a new property that opened September 2010. Stop by and visit us and talk to the residents who now live there, they will tell you it is a wonderful place to call home