Wadhams Creek Senior Community - Kimball, MI

Likes The Community Very Much

My husband is doing very well here since moving. He is enjoying socializing with the residents and making new friends. I haven't seen any activities being done while I am there but I'm sure it is just the timing of when I am there. The staff is very friendly towards the residents and the families. The property is always clean and well maintained. The location is perfect for me to visit it's only about a 10-minute drive from my house. Once we saw this community there was no need to visit another one.

Home and Care

We like the care that is given here. The community is very nice and clean. The meals are good. They do have activities for those who can participate. It is a home feeling and not a hospital. A comfortable atmosphere. I would recommend this for a good home feeling with outstanding care and value for a loved one.

Impressive!

I'm really impressed with everything, they have every-day activities, and it was so much better than any of us had expected. My grandma is loving it there, we've offered for her to come back home but she's now talking about staying there permanently!

Very nice place!

I think they do a great job overall at Wadhams Creek Senior Community. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff have all been very friendly and accommodating. My loved was initially very resistant to the idea of moving, but they really seem to have won him over, he is settling in well! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into memory care in the area.

They are great with my husband. Every time I call, if I can't get out there, they don't have to check with someone to see how my husband is doing, everyone who has answered the phone can tell me. It's a small enough place that they ALL care & know all there residents on a personal basis. It's just not a job for them, they really care. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a place they feel they can trust there loved one with.

Wadhams Creek Staff

I just wanted to say Thank You for giving my mom such wonderful care. I've always appreciated it, but I really saw it during the last 2 weeks of her life. The interaction that was exchanged between the two of you was priceless. The warmth of the smiles, hugs, & love spoke multitudes. I'll never forget it & how you all showed your love. Thank You So Much!

Great one on one attention

There really wasn't anything to improve on, they were very good, very attentive. They had lots of different types of areas where mom could be; if she wanted to be with the group she could and if she wanted to be by herself and watch tv she could do that too. I felt that they were more attentive to those that needed one on one care. They had lots of different things for them to do, it's still a very large facility, but I felt more comfortable that if she wasn't participating in group activities she was still being supervised.

Everyone here was friendly

Wadhams Creek is a very nice place. The staff is very friendly we needed a place immediately and we were limited on choices because there weren't many places that had availability, but they did.

Since 1997, Wadhams Creek (D & J Home Care, Inc.) "Where All Roads Lead to Home"..has been providing residential care to those in need. We offer independent or assisted living, plus memory and respite care. Our residents are cared for 24 hours a day/7 days a week, by our skilled, warm and friendly staff. Meals, basic housekeeping and utilities are included with all of our housing packages.

Our Mission at Wadhams Creek is to offer a level of care that promotes independence, recognizes your individuality and exceeds our resident's expectations.

Whether you are looking to downsize from a large home or just require a little more attention, we have accommodations to suit you or your loved one! All our residents are treated with dignity, courtesy, and the respect they deserve. Our exemplary facilities, amenities and staff will provide you with the finest quality of life.