very friendly

The overall experience with Viva Care Cottage has gone very well. They have been very friendly, have handled everything very well, and have been very good to work with.

Impressive

I am giving a preliminary review based on my initial impression and experience. My mom has not yet been admitted, she is scheduled to move this weekend. I have visited the location on Morgan St in Rialto. It is newly remodeled, very clean and tidy, with lots of space. I was contacted by David, one of the proprietors, personally and immediately after he received my request for information. He asked very specific details about my moms situation and needs. He then made an appt to come to my mom's home on a Sunday and evaluate her situation for himself.
David showed up promptly with the administrator for this location, who is also a nurse. They detailed my next steps and followed up with me daily for any assistance I needed.

I will try to update this review after my mom is admitted but so far, I am genuinely impressed.