Vista Shores - New Orleans, LA

excellent tour and explanations; I can see why there is a waiting list here. Thanks to everyone for information and caring.

Dad loves it here

Vista Shores is a beautiful place. Rooms are cute apartments that my niece wished she had when she went to college. The atmosphere is joyful and homey. Staff are wonderful. They have a wide variety of daily activities to participate in. You can walk around outdoors to the bayou or sit on the porches or sunrooms around the facility. Food is good and plentiful. Facility is very clean.

Nice Tour

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went very well. Everyone was kind to my family, and myself. The community looked clean, everything we saw looked good. The staff we met was kind, and courtesy. Our questions were answered. The experience was a good one.

Better Care and Comfort

This community was not what we wanted. The menu was terrible and the variety was not healthy. The staff were very nice. The community is beautiful, but they staff informed me that they only clean once a week and not when something needs to be done. There were times that the staff did not speak to the residents very well.They do have activities for the residents who are able to participate.I would not recommend this community to other families for care.

Vista Shores

I got a very good impression with our visit. The residents appear happy. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The residence was bright and cheerful. From what I was told I feel that my mother will get excellent care there. They will cater to needs from the food they serve her to whatever daily assistance is needed. Very pleased.

The facility was nice; abou...

The facility was nice; about the same layout and type of furnishings as Sunrise. Has the same owner as Ashton Manor. Residents seemed alert. Staff was friendly.

Vista Shores is a private luxury assisted living and memory care community built on the site of the legendary Vista Shores country club overlooking Bayou St. John. Every detail is attended to so our residents can relax, knowing someone is always close by if they need help. We are proud to offer one of the finest specially staffed Alzheimer's and dementia care programs in the region. Living in a community designed for safety and comfort provides peace of mind for both our residents and their loved ones.Our residents enjoy chef-prepared meals in our bistro and dining rooms, coffee and cocktails in our lounge, and beautiful sunsets on our wrap-around porch. We offer a wide array of diverse social and cultural activities and health and fitness classes, as well as weekly housekeeping, laundry, and transportation services.