Inspired Living at Kenner - Kenner, LA

• Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Respite care available
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Guest units available
  • Resident Family Education
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Putting Green

The facility is really top notch and the staff is very knowledgeable and supportive of residents.

Pleased. Very nice facility.

Overall, we are pleased with Inspired Living in Kenner. It is apparent that they are having some growing pains as the facility adds residents. Some response times have been very poor but management is quick to recognize and have taken corrective action. The Head Nurse, [Removed], has been fantastic and the sales folks are very cordial and helpful.

Beautiful

Inspired Living at Kenner is a beautiful community. It would have been perfect for our loved one because it was so conveniently located to our home. We had to choose another community based on what we could pay.

Mother Doing Really Well In This Community

For the most part I do feel my mother is very satisfied with her move to this community. It is good, safe facility with great people. I think they have a nice hiring selection, and the staff that works here is good. They have been responsive to any concerns she may have. When I visit the community, and her room is well maintained. They do provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. I do feel comfortable with her move to this community, and it is one I would recommend.

State of the art

The care my mom gets has been going very well. She loves the place and compares it to a vacation experience. The staff are respectful and responsive. They have a system to check on the residents often and monitor them throughout the facility. If my mom is motionless in her room, they check on her. They constantly have activities through out the day and it is well managed. Not to mention the food is great, which is the top complaint of all assistive living facilities by residents.

A+

Couldn't be Any More Satisfied with this Community

This is a fabulous community, and my mother in law is doing very well since her move here. We couldn't be any more pleased with all they have done for us. She is safe, and receiving good care. Everything is developing very well for us in this community. This is a community we would recommend it.

Getting All Settled into This Community

My mother is getting settled into this community, and I do feel this is a good move for her. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. The staff have been very responsive. They are attentive to her, and her needs. Also very helpful. When I visit the community, and her room are nice, and tidy. This is a brand new facility, so everything looks great. This community has worked out well for us, and I would recommend it.