Belleville Assisted Living - New Orleans, LA

Good tour

My granddaughter toured the Belleville Assisted Living community when we looking for a place for my brother. She said it was a very nice community. The staff was very friendly and helpful answering her questions regarding what the community could provide. We were looking into options for the type of care that would be provided. We needed more independent living for my brother.

I would give this community a six

I can not say enough about how great this community is. The place is beautiful and the staff are great. They are supportive, patient and encouraging. They offer a lot of daily activities including aerobics. The food is good and they offer healthy choices. I would highly recommend this community.

Toured, very nice looking place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Belleville Assited Living seemed like a very nice place! The facility is very attractive, and I thought the rooms were very nice looking as well. I liked that they had slightly larger kitchens than most of the other places we saw.

The area is historic and mixed as it is a older area.
Old urban area, one block from river.
Pretty nice and I would recommend to others.
Over all 5 star rating for the property.
Located near the French Quarter.
The staff is nice and the facility is clean.
The value is excellent.