The Windsor Senior Living Community - Mandeville, LA

A place for care

We toured this community for the care of my family. We liked the staff members who were able to answer the questions we had. The community was older but clean and maintained. We like the list of activities and the menu that appeared to have a nice variety. Families might want to tour this community for good care of a loved one.

Highly recommend

My mother has lived here for 3 years and we are extremely happy with the facility and care given. The staff is super friendly and caring. We had to add more services to accommodate my mother this past year and are so thankful we didn't have to move her. Overall, I highly recommend The Windsor.

Happy to "retire" at Windsor

My brothers and I were so excited when our Mother announced that she felt it was time to "retire".
She chose The Windsor. We are extremely pleased with her decision.
Mom is very happy with the wonderful staff, the food, the religious services, activities and the many new friends.
Sincerely,
[Removed]

It Was Time For My Mom

It is going well for mom. It was about time for her to be in a community for seniors. The staff are the best and helpful. She is pretty independent needing little care. The meals have been good for her. The cleanliness here is very good, no concerns. Everything is going well at this community.

It's been great.

It's been great. She is getting into the amenities, and programs. She went to breakfast and really enjoyed it. The people are extremely friendly, and will come and introduce themselves. I have no worries. They have a van where they will take her to her appointments, and picked up after. We came and took a tour here, and she came back on her own and put down a deposit without even telling me, she chose it on her own, and she is so happy.

He loves it there, and he is very happy.

They are doing really well. He loves it there, and he is very happy. I don't hear complaints about the food. I don't have anything I would like to see done better. We are very happy with The Windsor.

We are happy with them.

The Windsor is doing a good job. It's working out well for us. I don't have any major concerns. The food is good too. I would rate them very highly so far. We are happy with them.

Very nice place!

Things have gone very well overall at The Windsor! The facility itself is nice looking, well kept, and clean, and they the food they serve here is delicious! All of the staff seem very friendly and caring, and they take good care of the people who live here!

I would recommend them to anyone!

I am so very pleased with The Windsor and my aunt is so happy here! She has settled in great here and all of the residents and staff have been terrific! She had a hard time adjusting, but they really made her feel welcome here, and they make the family feel welcome too! This really helped us reinforce that we made the right decision! The place itself is really nice, and the activities are great! It really gives her more of a social setting.

I have to say that I was hesistant, but that suprassed my expectations. It's very different from what I thought of these homes. It really does give you the independence by having your own apartment within a community. I recommended this place to a friend, and I think it is just great!

Fantastic! Did not have an...

Fantastic! Did not have an appointment but given 90 minutes of Luann's time. She is Asst. Mkt. Director. This is the place! Hope to convince my parents to take a look. It is clean, beautiful and comfortable. The grounds are lovely! The one bedroom is delightful and so many amenities. The residents were so nice and answered many questions and raved about the place. It seems affordable even with the massive amount of Anbesol my dad has to buy for mom. Right now dad has to let my excitement about the place soak in. Trying to get mom out of pain is his main priority.