Applewood of Brookfield - Brookfield, WI

Applewood of Brookfield - Brookfield, WI has yet not published prices.

This placed has changed tremendously under new ownership. It is a shame to see what was once such a beautiful well ran place turn into what it has become. The food is terrible, the care is mediocre, the new management allows unbelievable things to go on. They do still have some wonderful caregivers but they are overworked and under appreciated. If you value your loved ones quality of life do not move them in. There is a reason they have 19 empty beds.

Good tour

This community is nice and they do offer small studio sized apartments. The people I met were nice. This community was a little expensive and they do not offer transportation.

Tour Felt Rushed, Not What We Were Looking For

I toured this community to look into options for respite care for my husband. My tour was okay. When I first arrived it didn't feel like a good time to take a tour. I felt like I was interrupting their day. The tour was a bit rushed. The impression I got from this community, is that it is more of a long term facility, and that was not what I was looking for.

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!

When I toured the Applewood of Brookfield, I thought it was a very nice community. It was clean and the staff seemed very friendly. The tour guide was able to give me helpful information and answer my questions