Enjoyable Environment!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she made the move into this community. The staff are wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the quality of care they have been providing my mother. They have a great activity program available if she ever feels up to it. I also am impressed with the dinning experience and all of the great meals they provide.

This is a nice fit for my husband

I have been pleased with the care my husband is getting at Vista del Lago because they are very well set-up well for alzhiemers/dementia care. I also used them for daycare before he moved here permanently. He has had some trouble with his transition as he is the type that does not like to interact but the staff is working with him and they are also encouraging him to take part in a few of the activities at a time. My husband does enjoy going to the bistro from time to time for his meals and he likes eating in his room as well. We have had some trouble with his clothes and sheets always missing when they go to the laundry which I do have to stay on top of that.
My husband is now on hospice and Vista del Lago did help with those arrangements.
I would recommend Vista del Lago both for long term and day care for anyone looking for their loved ones

Semi-private only affordable option the private is a just above sustainable monthly income. But matches the high cost of living in SD. I will tour maybe but semiprivate may not suite mom

The right care!

My mother is receiving the care that she needs at the Vista Del Lago. I feel that communities are finally starting to get their act together and doing a good job. The staff at this community are kind and caring, we are very happy with our choice.

A tour

I liked the community itself, however the memory care area was on the upper floor and felt closed and dark. The staff seemed nice and the community seemed clean.

A positive experience!

While my loved one was at the Vista Del Lago, they took very good care of him. We were pleased with all of the staff, they made it a good experience.

Outstanding Care

I like the care that my mother is getting at this nice and clean community. The food is excellent. We like the activities that are offered. We enjoyed the live entertainment they send pictures to the families. I would highly recommend this community. Everyone here at this community knows each resident and goes to each room to make sure daily that they are doing ok and the needs are being met. From the marketing team to the executive director. Excellent communication to families.

I have been looking at many assisted living facilities for the last 4 years. Had Mom live with us at our home. At that stage of her Alzheimer's disease she was manageable, once she took a fall I needed to act fast and find a place. I had the wonderful help from A Place for Mom and they told me about Vista del Lago. Love it the first time I walked in. Mom loves it too.