Champine Manor - Escondido, CA

Tour and Value

This was a nice tour for care. They have nice staff members. This is a nice home that offers great care. They offer great meals and a nice variety of meals. They offer some nice activities for participation. I would recommend the care and value of this community.

When My Mom Lived Here

As far as I know this is a clean community with good meals. I thought they did a really good job and everybody was always really nice. It is well lit, seems clean, and seems like a nice place to live.

Champine Manor

I had moved my mother into Champine Manor 4 days prior to her going to the hospital and ultimately passing away.
It was a difficult time but her being at Champine Manor with staff that cared about her needs and made her comfortable was invaluable for my peace of mind.
Serby, the owner and operator, was very attentive to moms wishes and I would have no hesitation in using her facility again. It feels like home !

Top-notch board & care facility

Champine Manor is a very nice small board and care facility. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, and the home and grounds are beautiful.

The attention paid to each resident is amazing. The staff Is amazing and they treat the residents like family. The facility itself is cozy and comfortable. There are plenty of activities for the residents and the food is even good here.

Champine manor

Mom went downhill at the local brookdale facility which is huge compared to champine manor. Brookdale moved mom into memory care. I got her out and she is doing well at champine manor. Within 2 months, mom has improved significantly. This place is like a home. You are treated like a guest. Kathyrn and Serby have done an amazing job. The personal attention to each resident is what works best. They know what is going on and how to customize care. It is easy to fall through the cracks at big senior centers. My mom smiles now. At brookdale, she cried and leadership called it dementia and locked her up. The staff is great and truly caring. It is a true family. Serby is a chef and mom loves the food. Kathy is a nurse and is getting mom back to herself. I highly recommend champine manor.

Review of Champine Manor - Escondido, CA

Beautiful location w/nice home for residents. There is good food & comfy atmosphere at Champine Manor. All the residents are well cared for and visitors are always welcomed! The yorkiepoo Roxy is the dog of the manor & amuses everyone with her craziness. All the staff do an excellent job caring for the residents.... :)

Review of Champine Manor - Escondido, CA

The staff is extremely compassionate and they all cater to the needs and desires of all of the residents. Well run assisted living. The best! I love Kathy and Serby.

Review of Champine Manor - Escondido, CA

From the time we first saw Champine Manor, we knew it would be the best place for my husband. The caring owners and staff are wonderful and always go above and beyond to make sure the residents and visitors feel welcome. My husband is receiving excellent care at Champine Manor.

Nice looking place, not a good fit for us

I really liked it, but the room they had available was too small for my loved one, it would make her upset. The food was nice and the people had a lot of knowledge about dementia.

They were terrific!

I thought Cathy and the group were very, very helpful and accommodating. I liked the facility and we had searched a few other places! If I had relatives that needed a place in the San Diego area, I would highly recommend it. I thought they were terrific!

Review of Woodland Hills Manor III Residential Care Home in Escondido, CA

best option for us; clean, friendly. helpful and accommodating;

I visited here on 4/9. It s...

I visited here on 4/9. It seems like a good possibility, Bedroom is as small as he has now. There is a great view. Close to Don Cost is between $2850 to $3100 I liked the owner, Serby, a nice woman. She will need to meet Dick to assess first. She needs a month notice.

Thanks ChristineBird @ aplaceformom

Christine Bird with A Place for Mom made a huge difference in helping us find the perfect place for my mom. I had such anxiety anticipating the transition, but my fears ended up being totally unfounded. Moving day was calm and comforting, made so much easier by Serby and her wonderful staff. We love everything about Woodlands Hills Manor and could not be more satisfied with our choice.

Wonderful!

Woodland Hills Manor is a beautiful home with absolutely stunning 360 views. We could not have been more pleased with the level of care and overall feel. Our evaluation with Serby, just reinforced our opinions. She is very experienced at every level, intelligent and caring. It is so reassuring to feel that your parent is cherished. It is also a bonus that the location is extremely convenient. We feel that it will be an excellent fit.

Woodland Hills Manor is a b...

Woodland Hills Manor is a beautiful home with absolutely stunning 360 views. We could not have been more pleased with the level of care and overall feel. Our evaluation with Serby today just reinforced our opinions. She was very experienced at every level, intelligent and caring. We feel that it will be an excellent fit.

Our facility is in a quiet residential neighborhood in a beautiful country setting, exhibiting panoramic hilltop views. We have been providing care for 20 years now. Our living accommodations are comfortable, spacious, clean and safe. We are close to shopping and other outside services. We take pride in our experience and the level of care we provide for our elderly residents. Our caring staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We strive to enable you to enjoy a happy, active and enriching senior lifestyle, in a cooperative, considerate and intimate family-oriented atmosphere.