Silverado Escondido - Escondido, CA

Doing Ok

My dad enjoys staying here. The staff is nice they interact and care about the residents. The residents seem to enjoy being here. They offer a variety of things to do. The food is good. The community is clean and well maintained.

Silverado Representative

We are glad to hear that your father is thriving and enjoying life at Silverado. Our inspiration comes from seeing how our efforts have helped those we serve. Hearing from residents' families inspires us to reach new heights of accomplishment. We look forward to continue being a trusted resource for you and your family.

It was a nice experience, but it wasn't the right fit for my

My husband had been at Silverado Escondido for day care so I was familiar with their community and it is set-up well for Alzheimers/dementia care. But I felt that when it came time to find a place for my husband that it was just too busy an atmosphere for him and he would have trouble adjusting and just be too confusing. It was a nice experience, but it wasn't the right fit for my husband.

Silverado Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. At Silverado, we believe that it takes a combination of dementia care techniques to truly improve quality of life for our resident. Our associates treat and care for our residents with dignity and respect and cater care plans to each resident’s special needs and preferences. Although the community's is a lively and social environment with shared spaces, there are many reading nooks and quiet sitting areas for people to enjoy. Thanks again for your taking the time to share your feedback!

We Had To Move Out

This was not the best fit for my dad. They was not able to care for him and they were not meeting his needs. More staffing is needed to improve the issue of providing care.

Silverado Representative

Thanks for taking the time to review our Escondido community. We appreciate and your feedback. At Silverado, creating a safe, lively environment where residents can thrive is our top priority, and maintaining industry-leading staffing ratios is a key. Thank you again for your review.

Expensive but quality care.

I would recommend this community to anyone who can afford it. It is the Cadillac of Memory Care.

Silverado Representative

Hello! We appreciate the kind words and we hope to be a trusted resource for you in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

very helpful made a bad situation better

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comment. We're happy that we were able to help. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease that robs people of their memories and everything that makes them who they once were. Our greatest hope is that someday soon there will be a cure.

Expensive living!!

I have little to no complaints about my tour of this community. The staff where all very friendly to my mother and I and made sure to answer any questions we had for them about there community. It would have been one of our top choices but was over 20 miles away and was very expensive for what they had to offer.

Silverado Representative

We are glad that you had the opportunity to visit our community and experience the Silverado difference. As you noticed, our associates are committed to providing quality care and excellent service. At Silverado, our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team provide an exceptional, industry-leading care that is truly valued by family members.

Wow

They are very professional and they really go to he extra mile.

Silverado Representative

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. As always, our associates continue to be committed to going the extra mile!

going well

Overall Silverado Escondido has really been great for my husband.

There was one incident where a caregiver left his side for a brief moment and during that time he thought he could walk and decided to get up, then fell and broke his hip. After going back there from the hospital stay that followed they have given him extremely close attention and excellent care.

Everything seems to be getting along and he is making progress.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At Silverado, safety is our top priority and we are continuously innovating and improving the level of our services and care. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

The staff at Silverado really love what they do. I appreciate how much they want to care for and love on my Grandpa as he lives with Alzheimer's. I can go about my day and the things I need to do without worrying about him as much as I did before moving him to Silverado. He may not understand what's going on most of the time, but he's adjusted well and seems happy, which is very important to me.

Silverado Representative

We are happy to hear that you and your family had a positive experience at Silverado Escondido. Thank you for recognizing our staff and the amazing care that they provide. We hope that you will swing by the community soon!

Very friendly and accommodating staff

My loved one is doing quite well here! She seems very happy, and looks like she is really enjoying herself. The staff are very attentive, and always very willing to engage both with the residents and with family members. They've also been very accommodating throughout the whole process.

Silverado Representative

We appreciate your positive feedback! Our communities have dementia specific engagement plans with age-appropriate activities and resident outings. As you've noticed, our associates always encourage family members to engage in such activities and join their loved ones on outings. Thanks again for taking the time to review Silverado Escondido.

Pretty good community

They just didn't seem as organized or as friendly as other communities we had looked at. The area was dark and seemed like a lonely setting. The residents seem to be in the later stages of Alzheimer so our loved one would not have as much in common. Overall it was a pretty good community but it just wasn't the right fit for my loved one.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to tour our Escondido community. We are happy to discuss any concerns with you firsthand. Through individualized dementia specific engagement plans, we are able to offer activities that match each resident's personal preferences and needs. We’d love to chat a bit more and address your concerns.

Silvarado was memory care exclusively...

Silvarado was memory care exclusively. It very nice and would have met most of our needs. Approximately twice as large as Lake Springs. The cost quoted was for a shared apartment.

Silverado Representative

We are glad that you had a positive experience! Thank you for sharing your Silverado story.

Wonderful programs, one of best at me...

Wonderful programs, one of best at memory care. Room-mates, common showers.

Silverado Representative

Thanks for taking the time to tour our Escondido community. We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve as a resource for you in the future.

Such a warm and homely atmosphere. ...

Such a warm and homely atmosphere. I liked that there were pets, dogs and cats, throughout the place. People looked content, actively involved instead of just sitting around in wheelchairs sleeping.

Silverado Representative

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience! As you noticed, our Escondido community is a fun and lively place where you'll often see family members, children, and community pets running through the halls. Thanks again for the feedback!

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.