Good Hands Senior Care - Fountain Valley - Fountain Valley, CA

More like a family

While I was looking for a facility for my Mother-In-Law we wanted something close to us. This facility feels like family and all of the staff members are very nice. The owner,[Removed], is always quick in responding to me and has excellent communication skills. He lets me know when my Mother-In-Law’s medications are running low so I can pick some up. He is very hands-on and is very caring. [Removed] is the one who does all of the cooking and she takes the time to hand feed my Mother-In-Law. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families.

Good name for a good home

We were impressed with the home administrator, Jane [last name removed], the first time we visited the facility. She is a very positive, caring person. We also liked the homey atmosphere of the home and the nice backyard garden.

Jane is communicative and proactive, letting us know how mom is doing and what she needs.

It is the best place for my mom at the current stage of her life.

They treated my parents and me like their own!

"I have both my parents, who are 95 years old, in the Good Hands Home Care.
I feel so very fortunate to have found this lovley, bright, cheery home.
They are both treated with much love and respect. When I walk in (at any time) it is like being with my own famiily. It is like a wonderful feeling to know that my parents are so well taken care of when I cannot take care of them in my own home.
I would and have recommented Good Hands Home Care to anyone."

Wonderful Place

After visiting a few other homes for my mother's care, my son and I toured the Fountain Valley location. We were immediately put at ease. The home is clean and spacious. I met both Daniel and Jane who provided us with all the information of costs and what is included in the care. I called my sister and father and had them tour as well and we decided to place mom there after she was released from rehab (she had broken her hip). Healthy, fresh cooked meals were served everyday and snacks were offered as well. When I had questions or there were changes in medications, I could contact Good Hands and be helped right away. My mother was well taken care of and all her needs were met. My entire family had peace of mind knowing that mom was in a safe environment and being looked after. My father and I visited on a regular basis. My mother's stay lasted 6 months and she was well enough to go home to my father. If I need to find care for my parents again, I will bring them to Good Hands. I highly recommend this place and the people there are very kind.

Manager is never there and the other people don't speak English

Daniel who is the one who runs the place is the only one who speaks English so you can't hardly be friendly with someone you can't talk to. I was not happy with Daniel because he was never at that facility and my mother was left with the helper people who were not trained as caregivers. The could do basic things like helping people into a chair.

If Daniel wasn't there then my mom was just left alone all day. The had two homes and every time I called or went over there he was out at the other one. I wasn't too happy at all.

When you find that you can no longer take care of an elderly loved one, turn to Good Hands Senior Care - Fountain Valley, located on San Felipe Street in Fountain Valley, California for assistance. We know that you hate watching your loved one struggle with daily tasks, which is why our assisted living facility helps our residents perform those simple and complicated tasks. Those who have mobility problems will find a caring face ready and willing to help first thing in the morning. Our aides can handle simple tasks like buttoning clothing and more complicated tasks, including helping those in wheelchairs and those with walkers access the showers in their rooms. Our six-bed center offers private bedrooms for our residents because we know many people are set in their ways. Your loved one might not like the idea of moving away from home, but once they see our rooms, they might feel a little excited about decorating the room and getting to know their neighbors. As an assisted care facility, we specialize in helping those who aren't yet ready for advanced care. When your parent can't live on his or her own but doesn't need extra care, you'll find that your parent can enjoy the freedom of living alone with the security of 24-hour care here at Good Hands Senior Care - Fountain Valley. We even help our residents when it comes to doctors appointments and other appointments by arranging for transportation. With a wide range of activities, great rooms and a caring staff, Good Hands Senior Care - Fountain Valley offers it all.