Vintage Home and Residential Care - Bonita, CA

This care home is off the charts

The caregivers at this home are unbelievable. They are always there when mom needs them. They help with her medications and I know she is being well taken care of. The food is really good and they use fresh ingredients. The home is beautiful and well kept. They have a pool, jacuzzi and a lift to help the residents enjoy them. The level of care is great and this care home does not compare to others. They take them out to the doctor and other places a few times a month. I would recommend this care home.

Great place

Vintage Home has great caregivers who take great care of the ladies. My mom smiles and talks more. She is doing a lot better as she has gotten to know caregivers. They are very attentive to all needs including the families.

Caring and Compassionate

Vintage Home and Residential Care was a god-send for my family. My father-in-law could no longer live alone, and A Place For Mom provided me with many options to explore for him. My husband and I looked at several care centers, but the minute we walked into Cyndi's, we knew this was the place we wanted Paul to live! The staff at Vintage Residential is caring and compassionate. They worked with us to develop a food plan that worked with Paul since he was dealing with many food allergies. I wish that we would have know about this wonderful place sooner!

Excellent Choice

Vintage Home and Residenrial care is wonderful! The facility is clean, spacious and is beautifully furnished.

The staff is great and shower their residents with so much love and attention. They truly make you feel like family.

I could not have selected a better facility for my loved one.

The BEST!

Vintage Home and Residential is lovely. This is the finest facility ever. I wish I had moved mother in when they first opened!

Vintage Home and Residential Care was born out of a dream birthed in my heart while caring for my elderly family members. I have passed along my passion to those who are on our Care Team. Our home was acquired with seniors in mind, therefore we have furnished and landscaped to allow as much independence and privacy as an elderly adult would experience living in their own home, but with the added benefit of companionship, 24-hour care, and assistance with Activities of Daily Living.