Sarasona Home Care - Bonita, CA

Best place for my mother!

Couldn't ask for more! No regrets in placing my mother into Sarasona Home Care. This is the most caring, friendly and very clean board and care we came across. They are always on top of everything and I will always recommend this place. I have recommended this facility to 3 of my friends but each time they call to check for vacancy, they are always full!

Top notch

Virgil and Esther and their wonderful staff of caregivers gave our sweet Ruby such wonderful care. It isn't just a friendly place - it's like family. It isn't just clean - it's spotless. They go beyond the usual and do all they can to provide the best individual care. We tried out the big homes and wasted our time and money. If I had the need, I would want to be at Sarasona.

Best Board and Care in South Bay Area

My family member live in this cute, homey board and care.
We have no regrets in placing our family in such a wonderful place where they have treated our family member like their own family. The husband and wife that runs this place are so
knowledgable in what they do and you can call them anytime! The caregivers are so nice and caring to the residence. They sing with them or walk them around the street or in their big backyard. I have not experience visiting this home wherein it is smelly at any time of the day. The food is good. Everyday, the residents are dressed neatly! My whole family are so pleased and happy with the service our loved one is getting and will always recommend this place to anyone. If ever there's a vacancy, grab it quickly since they get filled right away. We have checked different facilities before we toured this place and we made our decision right that minute. They charge reasonably. Thank you Sarasona Home Care for giving a loving and caring home for our loved one.

Always ready and fully staffed

The staff from Sarasona Home Care is very caring and really goes above and beyond the call of duty. When you put everything together cleanliness, friendliness and prices the overall package that Sarasona offers was the best choice for our situation. The staff is really friendly they even help my mom paint her nails when they are together. They are very conscientious about my mom they make sure she takes all her medications and won't give her anything that there is no doctors prescription for. I have visited their offices at least twice without notice or warning and each time it was just perfect, very clean and well staffed. They are always ready and fully staffed no matter when I show up. I am very pleased with our choice in selecting Sarasona Home Care.