Casa de Castro I - San Diego, CA

I will never put my mother again,casa de castro facility it was [Removed] and dirty. .

Not my favorite!

My tour of Casa de Castro did not go too well. It was not clean and it was just not a place that I would stay in myself, so I chose another home.

Nice, caring people, somewhat limited in activities, came across as a place to go sit until you die.

Fantastic Home

My relative is doing great and we are happy and lucky to have found this place, I would definitely recommend it. The staff are fantastic, the owner is wonderful. The are always aware of new changes, on top of great care, and always informing me of anything new. It is a very clean home and they do an excellent job keeping my relative clean! She enjoy activities that we provided like painting, coloring, puzzles, and reading.

Very nice, but a bit old-fashioned

The manager was very nice and willing to talk to me at length about any questions I had about Casa de Castro. He was informative and gave me a lovely tour. Although it is nice, it is admittedly a little old-fashioned. It isn't really what I want for my grandmother. This may just be personal preference though; the decor may appeal to some people. I would suggest visiting for yourself to make an informed decision.

not a fit, not what was ant...

not a fit, not what was anticipated