Family Style Care II - San Diego, CA

Very nice set-up, well-staffed, caretakers are not short-term employees, very geared to each patient's needs, not a one-size fits all. No air conditioning.

Everything Is Going Very Good

Everything is going very well for my mother since her move to this community. I am comfortable with her being here, due to the fact I live out of state. They are caring for her very well. She has adjusted well to the community. Our experiences with A place for mom was great. Darly was truly amazing with all the help he gave us.

would recommend

Family Style Care II is going well. I love it. Mom is happy there. they are very caring and loving. They could take a little more care with the rooms. Mom has a crack in her closet door and it is glass. Also her hospital bed wasn't working for a while. They finally called someone in and it turned out it just wasn't plugged in. The way that they treat her compensates for any of those small issues though. I am very happy with this facility. I was told it is all inclusive, but every time I go visit they tell me she needs this or that. So I was a little disappointed with that. Overall I would recommend this facility.

my mother was only in there for a week, then went to the hospital but Joesey and her staff seem great with my mom and took care of her the best they could.