Family Style Care II - San Diego, CA

I went to two right next to each other with connecting backyards. It was convenient for me and everyone was well kept. It looked like there might be plenty of friends for Mom. [name removed] was nice and upbeat.

Very nice set-up, well-staffed, caretakers are not short-term employees, very geared to each patient's needs, not a one-size fits all. No air conditioning.

Everything Is Going Very Good

Everything is going very well for my mother since her move to this community. I am comfortable with her being here, due to the fact I live out of state. They are caring for her very well. She has adjusted well to the community. Our experiences with A place for mom was great. Darly was truly amazing with all the help he gave us.

would recommend

Family Style Care II is going well. I love it. Mom is happy there. they are very caring and loving. They could take a little more care with the rooms. Mom has a crack in her closet door and it is glass. Also her hospital bed wasn't working for a while. They finally called someone in and it turned out it just wasn't plugged in. The way that they treat her compensates for any of those small issues though. I am very happy with this facility. I was told it is all inclusive, but every time I go visit they tell me she needs this or that. So I was a little disappointed with that. Overall I would recommend this facility.

my mother was only in there for a week, then went to the hospital but Joesey and her staff seem great with my mom and took care of her the best they could.