Casa Primavera - Spring Valley, CA

The best choice!!

When I walked into Casa Primavera, I knew it was the one. My mother has been doing very well since her move to this home. It is clean and organized, they take good care of her. It is not a big facility like she is used to, so it took her a little while to get used to it, but she loves it now. It was a good choice!

My mom's place

Very nice place. Great people with a beautiful home who take excellent care of my mom.

Certainly grateful

I am so very impressed with the community as a whole. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The administrator has bent over backwards to accommodate my Mom and make this transition as easy as possible for her. Mom is very happy there and loves having a room mate! I definitely appreciate A Place For Mom for helping me find Casa Primavera because I wouldn't have known about this place without them! I am over joyed and beyond grateful!

My facility is a single home with, 4 bedrooms. Two of which are shared and 2 privates. Every room has a bathroom with a shower.

There is a nice back yard with a walkway, shaded area to relax during summer and fruit trees.

Casa primavera is located very close to 125 freeway and the San Diego county library is just steps away.

Spring Valley community center is a block away and so is a Sports Complex.

We provide a homelike environment for you and your loved ones and we treat them like our own family not just as a resident.

Please feel free to come visit us or just drive by to see our facility we will be happy to help you and your loved ones.

And what I think is the most important of all,
we make sure that your loved ones are feeling safe and at home, you have the peace of mind that your family is in good hands.

Thank you and God bless you.