Vintage Gardens - Saint Joseph, MO

The largest studio felt very small and claustrophobic

I toured this community when looking for a place for my Mom. It was kind of isolated looking but they had a lot of views available. However, the price they quoted us was a bit too out of our budget. The largest studio they had available made me feel claustrophobic and that was without furniture being in there. The PR person that I spoke with was able to answer my questions and seemed knowledgeable. The facility itself definitely had the feel of a top-level assisted living community. Ultimately, we chose a different community that fit our needs a bit better.

In a Good Place

It is going well for my mom as she is living here. She is eating good meals and living in a clean community. She is happy from what I see.

First Choice

The staff has been very supportive of our issues, especially since our mom has had a severe acceleration of her memory loss. The facility itself is more like a very nice hotel versus a care center, very clean, homey. They are always very attentive and work very hard at making family members feel understood with what they are dealing with. The one issue, although fairly minor, is the difficulty with the phone system due to the complexity of the facility. I definitely recommend it as an option for your family.

My Mothrs happy home.

This is a great facility. The staff is wonderful and is always will to help out and make sure that the needs of my mom are taken care of at all times. The food is excellent and a great variety of meals are offered. There are activities offer for those who want to participate and get involved. This is a good value for the excellent care that is given and high recommended to others for good care

The staff are friendly and attentive at Vintage Gardens!!

Mom is doing as good as she is going to do at Vintage Gardens. This community is spotless and I would recommend it. They do not offer a lot of activities that she will participate in. I cannot say much about the food as I have not tried it but my mom has not complained.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! This place Overcharged us for service NOT RENDERED. Make no mistake. This is a RIP OFF JOINT.
Administration is CROOKED. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Lovely and caring home

Our limited experience so far with Vintage Gardens Assisted Living II (one month) has been exceptional. My mother is content for her situation and is adjusting from leaving her own home. The meals are very good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We feel she is safe and cared for here. The facility is well appointed with a cheerful atmosphere, but yet peaceful and quiet. We feel fortunate to have this facility available to us.

Settle into a beautiful country setting at Vintage Gardens while enjoying modern amenities and desired services in St. Joseph, Missouri. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community provides several floor plans with a range of conveniences such as full-sized kitchenettes and walk-in closets. These features complement comfortable common areas with big-screen TVs, an activity center and beautifully manicured grounds that are a sense of pride for our residents. Work up an appetite while taking part in our exercise programs, then head to our tastefully decorated dining room and enjoy three daily meals served family style. Residents receive prompt and attentive care from knowledgeable staff members who offer medication reminders and additional housekeeping and laundry assistance when necessary. With Vintage Gardens’ easy access to Interstate 29 and close proximity to Kansas City, residents are afforded an array of premier shopping, dining and entertainment options.