Vintage at Everett - Everett, WA

This is a great property but do not feel it is the best location for me.

Very Prompt and Proactive

They have been very proactive and very prompt in responding to anything I need, as far as maintenance is concerned. I had a couple situations in the beginning and they were there right away taking care of them. They have always been really friendly. I like the staff.

The staff in this apartment do not care about the residence. They are rude and think they can play rough shot over all the residence

Top notch service

Our experience with Vintage at Everett has been a very good one! The facility itself is nice looking and clean, although things are a bit worn and in need of an update. But the service and care here are top notch! The staff is friendly and professional, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here.

would not recommend this place.
staff could not care less about the tennants

This is a smoking facility.

A nice place

It's a nice place. The staff is very nice and friendly. They are very helpful. There's one lady that was here that told stories that was not true but she doesn't work here anymore. The staff addresses any issues you may have. Overall, It has been a good experience at the Vintage at Everett. I would recommend this place to anyone searching for a nice community in the Everett area. It is also very clean and well kept.

Fraud

This place practices false advertising. I (56 yrs.) was not told that I had to have a disability, until I was interviewed, showed around, and my application fee and deposit taken. For 2 weeks, I was confident that I had reserved an apartment there. After 2 weeks, during a signing of a second set of paperwork, I was told that I didn't qualify (not disabled). My deposit was returned, but not my application fee. I was treated in a very unprofessional manner, and received terrible customer service. No where on their web site, handouts, nor on Craigslist does it state that one must be disabled. I was led to believe that I was going to live there. I endured distress because I had given notice to my present landlord, and had stopped looking for a place to live. The management acted coldly towards me and the situation that they had placed me in.

No Follow-Through, and Didn't Care

I never got to see the complex. The price I was quoted sounded very reasonable, and when I arrived for my appointments, the outside was well cared for, and from what I could see through the locked doors, the lobby area looked nice, but empty. I made two or three inquiries before I got one back. I made an appointment, which the leasing agent didn't follow-up on with information. After going for two different appointments and sitting for 45 minutes waiting for someone to answer their secure building, I'm far from impressed. The leasing agent didn't seem to even care she screwed up or that I was inconvenienced.

Check it out!

My dad is happy with everything so far. I think it's a good value for your dollar in today's market. The activities are good. They got pool tables, theaters, a spa, pool, weight room - there's a lot.

He seems real happy and he's a tough one. The staff is nice and they treat him well. I would recommend it to anyone to at least check out. Don't pass it by.

Sydney Parmalee

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so glad that your father is happy here! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Our apartments offer sought after features, such as a spacious kitchen, built in microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, space saver washer and dryer, patios or balconies, bright maple cabinetry, all in a wonderful open floor plan. Here at the Vintage at Everett, our residents enjoy great amenities like our mini mart, social room with a stunning slate fireplace, a full kitchen, a TV media center, and many tables/rooms for relaxing or gathering with friends.

The Vintage also offers a fully-equipped fitness center, a business center with high-speed internet access and printer capabilities, a library and game rooms, a billiard room, sunroom, roof top decks, two state of the art media rooms (2 movie theatres), courtyard areas with park benches and BBQ’s, a swimming pool and spa, and a beauty salon.