We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
I would check the room size before you move in!!!
They showed me one apartment before I moved in and it seemed big enough at the time but once I moved in I realized I needed a two bedroom. I was advised I would have to wait a year before I could move. They do not offer a meal plan for this community. They do offer a wide variety of activities. The community is kept well taken care of.
Review of The Vintage at Arlington - Arlington, WA
Seems nice and private. a little outside area right outside apts. price seems ok... must find out more about what the 1600 meals includes
Rosecreek Senior apartments was constructed in 1999. It is conveniently located near shopping, medical facilities including a hospital, bus line and churches. We have many amenities for everyone to enjoy. We have a fitness center, game room, library, arts and crafts room and a large social room. Rosecreek has a lot of various activites run by our volunteer residents. The building is access controlled and serviced by one elevator. We have 76 one bedrooms and 24 two bedroom affordable housing apartments.