The Vintage at Arlington - Arlington, WA

I would check the room size before you move in!!!

They showed me one apartment before I moved in and it seemed big enough at the time but once I moved in I realized I needed a two bedroom. I was advised I would have to wait a year before I could move. They do not offer a meal plan for this community. They do offer a wide variety of activities. The community is kept well taken care of.

Review of The Vintage at Arlington - Arlington, WA

Seems nice and private. a little outside area right outside apts. price seems ok... must find out more about what the 1600 meals includes

Rosecreek Senior apartments was constructed in 1999. It is conveniently located near shopping, medical facilities including a hospital, bus line and churches. We have many amenities for everyone to enjoy. We have a fitness center, game room, library, arts and crafts room and a large social room. Rosecreek has a lot of various activites run by our volunteer residents. The building is access controlled and serviced by one elevator. We have 76 one bedrooms and 24 two bedroom affordable housing apartments.