We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
many restaurants, grocery stores, specialty shops, medical and dental offices, banks, coffee shops and bakeries located in walking distance Just across the street, Bitter Lake Park, with its great view of Bitter Lake, community center: four tennis courts, two ball fields, walking paths, and a children’s play area.
The Bitter Lake Community Center itself offers a wide array of programs and special events year round for both kids and adults. From concerts to movies, birding to boating, dancing to aerobics, yoga classes to tennis lessons, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
For serious shoppers, the Northgate Mall is only a few blocks away. Built in 1950 and considered to be the world’s first regional mall, today’s Northgate is still one of the state’s finest shopping centers.