Alderwood Court - Lynnwood, WA

I took a tour of this facility and was pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and the right size. They did not have the apartment I need in my price range available at this time. Would like to be kept informed of availability. Thanks! Sharon

great place to live

I have lived at Alderwood Court since november 15th 2014.

I am very happy here. I came from Vintage of Everett where I live for 7 years. my husband and I were the very first ones to move in that complex and would very happy for a short while. we lived through many changes of management and watched the property go down very fast.

the apartment complex here is kept very clean as well as all the outside too. the management has been very nice and maintenance as well. I've had to call maintenance several times and they always were right there immediately. the building is very quiet and I live on floor 2nd floor and have someone above me and below me and have never heard anything. the washer and dryer area is kept very clean and I have no complaints about that.

I recommend that you tell people about this wonderful place and discourage them from going to the vintage of Everett.

Kathy Anderson

the Alderwood Court grounds are nicely kept and the inside of the building is also keep clean.. the management is very nice and the maintenance men

My experience with Alderwood Court ha...

My experience with Alderwood Court has been good. The staff there is wonderful. They've been very helpful from the very beginning. The facility is in a great location, close to restaurants and shopping centers. It's very new looking, and kept really clean. In the apartment, it's really safe and secure. They explained to her how everything works. They also helped my mom find other resources as well. Overall, very impressed.

This facility is one of my ...

This facility is one of my favorites so far. I want to continue checking into many options before making a decision.

Take classes at Edmonds Community College located within miles. Also,enjoy the convenience of Safeway, Albertson’s, and Fred Meyer all less than a mile away. We are also located Near Stevens Hospital.The Lynnwood, Edmonds and Everett Senior Center are all within 10 miles, and Pioneer Park is across the street.

Alderwood Mall is ideally located one block east and Convenient public transit stops in front of the community