Vintage at Lakewood - Marysville, WA

Vintage at Lakewood - Marysville, WA has yet not published prices.

Things are great since moving into Vintage at Lakewood!!!

I am very happy here at this community. The food is good and the staff are very nice. The community is kept clean and well maintained. I have not yet tried the food. I would recommend this community.

Getting Adjusted

It has been an adjustment to the community, but things are going well for me. The apartments look great and the landscaping is beautiful. The staff is okay, some of the staff can have attitudes at times. There is one staff member who is amazing and very sweet. They do offer nice activities like bible study, movie nights, and a mobile library. The improvements they are making are nice. I feel comfortable and safe here. I would recommend it.

Review of Vintage at Lakewood - Marysville, WA

No prices listed probably too expensive because i really like the location.

Things are living up to promise!

My dog and I are current residents at Vintage at Lakewood. Our experience here has been excellent. Prior to moving in they suggested I have my dog certified so that he can stay with me, since he is over the weight limit, and I couldn't be happier! The staff keep the place in great condition, and most of them are very friendly and helpful. I am still trying to get used to the apartment life, but having a huge kitchen and a great group of new friends makes it easier. I am very confident that things will continue to go well and I would recommend this community.