Vintage at Lakewood - Marysville, WA

Vintage at Lakewood - Marysville, WA has yet not published prices.

So happy to be here

When the availability of the apartment I was meant to move into in Bellingham fell through, the staff at the Vintage at Lakewood worked overtime to push through the paperwork to get me into my current apartment, and I couldn't be happier. This place is really great. It's fairly new and well maintained, within walking distance of shopping, restaurants and the Smokey Point Everett Clinic. My apartment is spacious and well laid out. The closet space is not huge, but it is adequate for one person in a one room unit, and there are storage cubicles available upon request.

Very nice apartments for independent seniors

My Mom loves her new apartment, she’s been moved in for just over 2 months. She loves her new space and being in a secure, well-kept building. The apartment is much smaller but easier to clean and manage. If forced her to get rid of things she didn’t need. The staff has been fantastic and they met her special need of needing bars in the bathroom after she moved in. There are lots of activities so she can be involved or not.
She is happy being independent, having all her services within 5 miles, most within 2! She happens to love having her own washer and dryer in her own apartment. She only wishes there was a Trader Joe’s nearby and she still had a garage but has adjusted fine.

Things are great since moving into Vintage at Lakewood!!!

I am very happy here at this community. The food is good and the staff are very nice. The community is kept clean and well maintained. I have not yet tried the food. I would recommend this community.

Getting Adjusted

It has been an adjustment to the community, but things are going well for me. The apartments look great and the landscaping is beautiful. The staff is okay, some of the staff can have attitudes at times. There is one staff member who is amazing and very sweet. They do offer nice activities like bible study, movie nights, and a mobile library. The improvements they are making are nice. I feel comfortable and safe here. I would recommend it.

Review of Vintage at Lakewood - Marysville, WA

No prices listed probably too expensive because i really like the location.

Things are living up to promise!

My dog and I are current residents at Vintage at Lakewood. Our experience here has been excellent. Prior to moving in they suggested I have my dog certified so that he can stay with me, since he is over the weight limit, and I couldn't be happier! The staff keep the place in great condition, and most of them are very friendly and helpful. I am still trying to get used to the apartment life, but having a huge kitchen and a great group of new friends makes it easier. I am very confident that things will continue to go well and I would recommend this community.