Vilma's Adult Care Home - Honolulu, HI

More than excellent, they are outstanding!

I would rate them more than excellent, they are outstanding, Vilma and her staff are super. My mom is always happy and smiling and she would let me know if she was unhappy. I would give them fives across the board.

A cheerful place

Vilma has a very clean house with cheerful acommodations. She and Amy are friendly and attentive to the people in their care. I feel very relieved to know that my father is being cared for by Vilma who is very professional, hard-working, and warm.

We are very happy.

We are very happy. They are very attentive. My mom enjoys the food. The parking is good. The staff is very hands on. Vilma, the owner, is excellent. Just everything is very good. It’s the highest score on everything.

Vilma Yun's Expanded-
Adult Residential Care Home

I am a certified caregiver for over 12 years, Built my home new in 2006 primarily for Adult Care Home which also includes an emergency shelter.

I also have a primary live-in-caregiver on the same floor as the residents for ease of mind and better service (most Care Homes has caregivers living on the second floor which could delay help if and when there is an unavoidable accident or sudden illness especially at night).

Upon taking in resident we adapt and make changes to each of our clients needs also ultimately help them feel as if this were their own home and possibly strengthen them physically and mentally best we can.

We are conveniently located in central Honolulu near town and minutes from major hospitals.