Faith Harbor Adult Care - Honolulu, HI

Great care!

[name removed] and [name removed] took excellent care of my aunt and I don’t know what we would have done without them. She had no immediate family in Hawaii and while I would come for two weeks to visit, they took care of her! Whether that meant going to the doctor or making sure she made it to a wedding, no detail was too small! They are loving, caring people who put the people in their care first. They are very adept at adjusting care depending on the health of the patient. They truly became like family and I am forever indebted to them.

Wonderful Care Home

Faith Harbor, owners and staff, provided excellent care for my aunt. As my aunt’s dementia progressed and she was no longer able to live by herself, we moved her to Faith Harbor Adult Care. She had no family living in Hawaii and we needed to have a care facility who could manage her care, communicate with distant family, and provide a safe comfortable home environment for her. Faith Harbor worked closely with our family to insure my aunt’s care and with her doctors to insure her many medical conditions were treated properly so that my aunt’s best interest were represented. Faith Harbor treated her as family. They are very attentive, loving and caring. It would have been very difficult on the family if my aunt did not living at this caring home. We made many visits to Hawaii to visit my aunt at Faith Harbor and were always very pleased with the facility, the owners, and staff. My aunt was very happy living here and most importantly all her needs were met by the very caring owners and staff.

Faith Harbor is highly recommended!

Faith Harbor Adult Care is working diligently with Kaiser Permanente to establish an effective medicine regimen to treat Mom's dementia-related agitation and combativeness. Their care home is a huge luxury home in a very good neighborhood in east Oahu. The resident rooms are clean, attractive, and well maintained. The spacious, well laid out living room and dining room provides residents comfortable living quarters. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and hard working.