Captain Cook Care Home - Captain Cook, HI

A Place of Peace and Tranquility.

I have known the Home Operator personally since 1996 and know he and his Family to be one of integrity, care, kindness and love for people. As a Registered Nurse and having worked with him in a Hospital setting I know him to be extremely professional and empathetic. I would certainly feel comfortable referring any loved ones to the Captain Cook Care Home. The environment is very peaceful, calming, comfortable and the tropical setting is so vibrant and healthy for you. I highly recommend you visit Captain Cook Care Home.

Captain Cook Care Home

Dad moved in a week and a half ago, and I'm very happy that he is living comfortably in a real home, sparkling clean, and lovely. Donna and Daniel, who own and operate the home, are a consciencious and caring team. They pay strict attention to the dietary needs and well being of their residents. In fact, Donna is a formally trained cook who has owned a couple of restaurants. I've had a couple of her wonderful meals myself and they were delicious. I was so pleased and impressed!

If you need a short term break to restore your energy or simply seek support, Captain Cook Care Home (CCCH) is here for you. WE CAN HELP care for your loved one.

Captain Cook Care Home is dedicated to enhance the quality of life of seniors and developmental disabled adults in a safe, healthy and caring environment.

CCCH offers relief to family members and care givers for their loved one in a home setting. CCCH provides adult day, respite and residential care. Services are provided on a space available basis.